Chicago-ites: SBB in town...are you in or out?

sunburstbasser

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would rather do some other day; I don't know when we'll be getting into town on the 15th but the schedule is for the afternoon. We're taking a train, and our train happens to be one with "frequent delays," and already scheduled for 3:30 pm or so arrival at Union Station.

If there isn't any live music worth checking out on Thursday, thats cool with me. I'd love a chance to chat with a bunch of Chicagoans as much as anything.

• Members

I'm already gonna be checking out the Greyboy Allstars at the House of Blues and the Chicago Municipal Jazz Orchestra or somesuch with my mother, among a lot of other things.

It'd be awesome to have an impromptu jam at someone's house, though I don't think I could bring my bass.

• Members

Well, we could do an afternoon at Mike N Denise's again... Saturday the 19th would work. Anyone?

We'll be up in Hayward next weekend. Boo.

We still need to figure out a summer meet though. A BBQ would be loads of fun.

• Members

I kinda got lost reading through the thread.

The only time that I know that's bad for me next week is on the evening of 5/19. We're playing a private party starting at 7pm so we'll have to be there ~5pm to set up. There's a possibility we'll rehearse on 5/18 also.

Like catphish, I'll have to make a game-time decision. Just pick a date/location and I'll make it if I can.

:)

• Moderators

Only if it's a Weber.

I'm taking handouts and beggars can't be choosers. I don't have a bed, a couch, a table, a chair, plates, towels... All I have moving into my house are my clothes, a tv, a stereo, my music gear and cds, dvds, books and a $19 Ikea end table my stereo sits on. If someone offers me a George Foreman grill I'll take it. :p

Archived