let's try again. If you own a 7 string, single chord bass

Bassius

• Members

I don't..honestly if I knew as much as you about music, I would venture into more strings. But I don't know {censored} as it is and have trouble figuring out 5. that, plus I have small hands and it's hard to play anything larger than a 5, unless it's an Ibanez SDGR 6'er.

Speaking of which, I might hit you up on your lessons in the near future. I need to learn theory.

Dan

• Members

I don't..honestly if I knew as much as you about music, I would venture into more strings. But I don't know {censored} as it is and have trouble figuring out 5. that, plus I have small hands and it's hard to play anything larger than a 5, unless it's an Ibanez SDGR 6'er.

Speaking of which, I might hit you up on your lessons in the near future. I need to learn theory.

Dan

cool

i bet you $5 my hands are smaller than yours...

• Members

6 here, and I'm just fine with them!

My goal is to do what I do on a 6, but on a 4. I've found that by playing on a 6, my playing on a 4 has become a lot more varied and interesting as the sudden limitations force me to be more creative. I'll stick at it for another 10 years or so then switch back to a 4 and totally slay :D

Archived