Ummm, ouch!!!

Ender_rpm

• Members

Pic 17 Caption:

Norwegian Christopher Neiff is gored in the leg by a fighting bull during a traditional bull run in Pamplona, Spain, Thursday July 12, 2007. The San Fermin festival, renowned for its all-night street parties, dates back to 1591. Since records began in 1924, 13 people have been killed in the runs. The last fatality, a 22-year-old American, was gored to death in 1995.(AP Photo/ Inaki Porto)

Pic 18 Caption:

A reveler looks at a newspaper with a photo of the American reveler injured on Thursday by a pack of Marques de Domeq's fighting bulls on the sixth day of the running of the bulls during the San Fermin fiestas in Pamplona, northern Spain, Friday, July 13, 2007. The fiestas 'Los San Fermines' held since 1591, attracts tens of thousands of foreign visitors each year for nine days of revelry, morning bull-runs and afternoon bullfights. The San Fermin festival gained worldwide fame in Ernest Hemingway's 1926 novel 'The Sun Also Rises.' (AP Photo/Alvaro Barrientos)

:idk:

(The guy in pic 2 is looking at a newspaper with pic 1 on the front)

• Members

Okay, here's the caption for pic 20 with the same photo as pic 17:

Michael Lenahan, 23, of Philadelphia, Pa. is gored in the leg by a fighting bull during a traditional bull run in Pamplona, Spain, Thursday July 12, 2007. Two American brothers were gored Thursday during the longest and bloodiest morning bull run at the San Fermin festival in the northeastern city of Pamplona. Lawrence Lenahan, 26, of Hermosa Beach, Calif. and Michael Lenahan, 23, of Philadelphia, Pa. were gored by a bull who strayed from the pack, turned around and ran the wrong way. The older brother suffered a eight-inch (20-centimeter) goring in the left buttock after a dangerous sharp right turn in the course Lenahan described as a 'dead man's curve.' The younger brother was injured shortly before the bull ring, the end point of the daily runs, after the bulls horn entered beneath his skin in his right shin. (AP Photo/ Inaki Porto)

I'm so confused; please send prayers and mojo.

:cry:

• Members

I don't feel bad for any asshole who gets hurt in the running of the bulls. Bullfighting in general is totally cruel and inhumane, so as far as I'm concerned this is the bull's one chance to get his revenge. I say gore them all, bulls. Anybody who wants to celebrate the taunting, pain, and suffering that these poor animals go through deserves to get gored.

• Members

I don't feel bad for any asshole who gets hurt in the running of the bulls. Bullfighting in general is totally cruel and inhumane, so as far as I'm concerned this is the bull's one chance to get his revenge. I say gore them all, bulls. Anybody who wants to celebrate the taunting, pain, and suffering that these poor animals go through deserves to get gored.

I'd rather eat um myself.

Why give them the chance to fight back?

Archived