Mmmm mmm mmm mmmm

Mmmm mmm mmm mmmm

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was earlier than 5th for me....

I was in 8th grade, and even then, with my less-than-refined taste in music, I {censored}ing hated that song. I still {censored}ing hate that song. It's one of a thousand songs I can think of that make me think "how the {censored} am I not getting airplay and these dump suckaz are?"

The only song from the 90's that I hate more than that piece of sonic skunk {censored} is "What's Going On?" by 4 Non Blondes. Maybe the Crash Test Dummies and 4 Non Blondes can travel back in time and kill themselves so my psyche wont have to be assaulted like it was every time their {censored} for {censored} trash anthems came on the radio.

I'd click on that link but it would make me inject Drano into my carotid, and I'm too tired to run to the pharmacy for syringes.

C7

• Members

I'd click on that link but it would make me inject Drano into my carotid, and I'm too tired to run to the pharmacy for syringes.

C7

Is your pharmacy still open?..

I was 5 or 6 when this came out. I can't really remember.

• Members

If that song came on, I'd break into the pharmacy and steal some syringes. And probably a big ass bottle of Percocet since I went to the trouble.
C7

Haha, I don't know whether to say that's sad, or.. Way to go!

• Members

I heard this song last week at the gym. While I'm pretty meh on the song, I was just glad that they had switched from the Top 10 Countdown (over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over) station to the 90's Alternative Station.

• Members
What's sad is that when they found my body, I'd have a needle sticking out of my neck, a bottle of Drano in my lap, and that {censored}ing stupid ass song would still be playing.
:mad:

C7

And they'd probably play the song at the funeral because they would think it was your favorite song, so you would still have no vindication...

• Members

I was in 8th grade, and even then, with my less-than-refined taste in music, I {censored}ing hated that song. I still {censored}ing hate that song. It's one of a thousand songs I can think of that make me think "how the {censored} am I not getting airplay and these dump suckaz are?"

The only song from the 90's that I hate more than that piece of sonic skunk {censored} is "What's Going On?" by 4 Non Blondes. Maybe the Crash Test Dummies and 4 Non Blondes can travel back in time and kill themselves so my psyche wont have to be assaulted like it was every time their {censored} for {censored} trash anthems came on the radio.

C7

:rolleyes:

Sheesh, man, get over it, they're both good, well written songs, with incredible ear-catching hooks. Yeah, they may be lyrically inane and can get annoying if overplayed, sure, but there are good reasons they were as successful as they were. Also, I don't hear you whining about other, much more widely played, "trash anthems". What about "Free Bird"? That's as "trash anthem" as anything ever written, period.

There's nothing stopping you and your band from doing better, except perhaps lack of talent. If those bands were so lame and yours is so much better, you ought to have a bigger fan base than they ever did.

Whining about others' success is kind of childish, doncha think?

• Members

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"

Once there was this kid who

Got into an accident and couldn't come to school...

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Once, there was this kid who

Took a trip to Singapore and brought along his spray paint

And when he finally came back

He had cane marks all over his bottom

He said that it was from when

The warden whacked it so hard

Mmm mmm mmm mmm, mmm mmm mmm mmm

(*whip* sound) Ahh

Once there was this girl who

Swore that one day she would be a figure skating champion

And when she finally made it

She saw some other girl who was better (*ding* sound)

And so she hired some guy to

Club her in the kneecap

(*thwack* sound) Ahh

They got paid for their sound bites

And sold their TV movie rights

And then, there was this guy who

Made his wife so mad one night that she cut off his weiner

And when he finally came to

He found that Mr. Happy was missing

He couldn't quite explain it

It'd always just been there

• Members

And then, there was this guy who

Made his wife so mad one night that she cut off his weiner

And when he finally came to

He found that Mr. Happy was missing

He couldn't quite explain it

It'd always just been there

That one's the best. Hahahah. I love Weird Al.

• 3 months later...

Archived