Schroeder/Bassnutz cabs in the works.

bassnutz

• Members

I know that many people want a Schroeder cab that sports a 15" cab.

Well, there will be a Schroeder/Bassnutz cabinet in the works that will help those out that want a 15" cab.

There will be 4 different prototypes made by the end on August or beggining of September. (2 for Jorg, 2 for me)

One will have a 15" on the bottom center, with 2 10" speakers towards the top and a 200 watt titanum super tweeter.

One will be a 2-15" cab split on an angle to keep the size down. It will also have a 200 watt titanium super tweeter that you'll be able to switch off for just the low end.

There's still a ton a work left to do, just thought you'all might like to know what's in the works.

I'm trying to get it so it will be a red Rhino lined cab.

We're always open to different ideas.

What say you?

BassNutzCab.jpg

Of course this picture is just a rough idea.

• Members

Two of these will be on display at his years Winter NAMM. If all goes well, and after all the testing & abuse we plan on putting these through, we hope to have some production models shortly after.

These will be made in Woodstock, CT. USA. Right down the road from my house. We have a spray booth set up for the Rhino lining to be applied. If all goes well, these will be some kickass cabs!!!!

Jorg is already working out the details on these cabs. They will be "Bassnutz" cabs, not Schroeders. Jorg has other plans for his cabs.

• Members

These will be made in Woodstock, CT. USA. Right down the road from my house.

:( one of the best non-sound related things for me about Schroeder cabs is the fact that i can try 'em out and pick 'em up in person...just up the street from my house :thu:

• Members

:(
one of the best non-sound related things for me about Schroeder cabs is the fact that i can try 'em out and pick 'em up in person...just up the street from my house
:thu:

If you read my earlier post, Jorg will have 2 prototype cabs at his shop.

• Members

If you read my earlier post, Jorg will have 2 prototype cabs at his shop.

yeah I read that part :thu: but i also like to drive away with my prize when I buy a cab...shipping on cabs is expensive mkay.

I know you said Jorg has plans of his own, but will he be selling the bassnutz cabs out of his shop as well?

• 1 month later...

Archived