using paypal when selling on ebay

B-Bottom

• Members

Nothing hidden. Look at how Paypal charges you and that's it. You still pay ebay fees, of course. Ebay makes it pretty simple to use Paypal...

At least it has been for me...every time I've ebayed something, the paypal option was right there. I set up a paypal account as an ebay buyer long ago, so they sorta work together. Thick as thieves, they are.

• Members

I agree it doesn't cost much and it makes life easier because it does the work for you after you set up the account. Then, it will appear on your bank statement or credit card bill whichever you want.

I set mine for my bank account.

• Members

I'm curious though if their are hidden charges or anything like that....jerkass:mad:

Then maybe you should have said something like "Are there any hidden charges?" I'm not a mind reader, jerkass :mad:

Seriously though. It is easy as pie. You'll get more potential buyers and you can transfer the money from your paypal account into your checking account. Plus you get "buyer protection" against fraud and misdealings if you sell, list and ship things properly. :D

• Members

justinbass has got it. I upgraded to the premier account for the debit card so I can pull my cash out at any time or make store purchases directly from my balance. If you need the cash it sucks having to wait 3-5 business days for it to transfer to your checking account.

Archived