I need a new webhost.

Mudbass

• Members

Guilty as charged - $43 a year gets you ample hosting for a single Web site, $75 and you can host as many sites as you have disk space and available bandwidth.

i'm due to renew my host this month. can you hook a brother up?

• Members

i'm due to renew my host this month. can you hook a brother up?

You bet. :) Sent a PM your way with my email address at the office. Shoot an email over my way and let me know when to call you - we'll need about 10 minutes on the phone.

• Members

For ~$8-10/mo,
www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html
will give you 145GB (which grows by 1GB/wk) of space, and 1.45TB (which grows by 16GB/wk) of bandwidth. Basically unlimited everything else (3000 email mailboxes, etc).

I've been very happy with them so far, and they seem to be the best deal for the money.

I frequent an active site on dreamhost (should be moved to a reliable host in Sept). The wife and I both visit the site multiple times per day everyday.... with all the troubles the owner has trying to get the regular crashes and time issues (the servers are always loosing time... days ahead, days behind, etc. It constantly kills the database the site runs on) I would never put anything I personally owned or maintained there.

Archived