Favorite TV Judge

B-Bottom

• Members

It's a no brainer for me.....

mathisvid.jpg

JUDGE MATHIS

Troubled kids: I was one. Gangs, jail. Second chances, I got one. Went to law school, became a lawyer then a judge. Now I get to give second chances. In my courtroom the cases are real; the disputes are real. It's time for hard decisions and tough love. Justice that makes a difference. Thats what I'm about

• Members

I've seen too many stupid judge shows at work to even care. At work we monitor all of them! Judge Alex, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, Judge Maria Lopez, Judge Mathis...and there might be more...that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

You forgot the grand-daddy of all TV judges, the Man himself, Judge Wapner!!!

wapner.jpg

• Members

I've seen too many stupid judge shows at work to even care. At work we monitor all of them! Judge Alex, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, Judge Maria Lopez, Judge Mathis...and there might be more...that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

I like Judge Alex for some reason, I can't explain it perhaps it's his dashing good looks......:love:

Maria Lopez is unwatchable. Not only is her show terrible but it sounds like she smokes 18 packs a day.

Judge Judy is just a bitch.

Judge Mathis is by far the best. He seems to be the most fair and when he gets on a roll he's entertaining as hell

Archived