DOATD - Taking The Piss

Bonoman

• Members

In Britain, "taking the piss" is slang that can be used to reference the act of joking with someone, but as funny as it might seem, a Porter, Indiana man was completely serious when he confessed to stealing urine from a probation office.

Joseph Klinkman now faces a burglary charge stemming from last week's break-in, which police allege occurred because the man was worried that his court-ordered urine test would show drug use.

So now, he's got other problems, like being charged with taking two vials of urine, including his own. It's something that doesn't go a long way in jail.

Chief Probation Officer Neal Hannon says in his 37 years on the job, he's never seen anything like it.

This is not from Fark, by the way, so all you haters can go fark yourselves.:p

linky

• Members

I loves me the FArk. And this story is still funny
:thu:

Thanks - I thought it was pretty funny myself!

I love Fark, too, but some people seem to have a problem with my posting articles from there on HCBF, hence my little comment at the end...

• Members

Thanks - I thought it was pretty funny myself!

I love Fark, too, but some people seem to have a problem with my posting articles from there on HCBF, hence my little comment at the end...

Being the Dictator of Dumbass, it is your Duty to scour the interwebs and other sources to keep the forum abreast of the latest and greatest DAOTD's regardless of source. Do not be swayed in your duties by the neigh-sayers. :mad:

• Members

Being the Dictator of Dumbass, it is your
Duty
to scour the interwebs and other sources to keep the forum abreast of the latest and greatest DAOTD's
regardless
of source. Do not be swayed in your duties by the neigh-sayers.
:mad:

Hey brother, you know me. I'll keep on keeping on no matter who I might annoy. :thu:

• Members

Where would you ever get the notion that you're annoying? On any level?
:freak:

I'm the youngest kid in my family, including all siblings and cousins of my generation (and by 'kid', I mean 'almost 34 year old'). I've been under the impression that I'm annoying for my entire life. I guess that's why it doesn't bother me when people find me so...:)

Archived