Here's Something That Ruined My Day...

lyricpoet

• Members

Stay away from those stupid singles internet dating services.

I'm surprised by how many people here are doing the online hook up thing. It's one thing that I've met a number of you people in person. There's a very safe filter involved: your all bass players.

But for dating there is a very dangerous, and scary filter involved: they're all women (as far as I know...not that there's anything....whatever).

• Members
I'm surprised by how many people here are doing the online hook up thing. It's one thing that I've met a number of you people in person. There's a very safe filter involved: your all bass players.

But for dating there is a very dangerous, and scary filter involved: they're all women (as far as I know...not that there's anything....whatever).

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members
Man!! Imagine getting ready to start the oochie-coochie, then the girl takes off her wig and gets into bed with a stocking cap on. That move slammed the brakes, deployed the airbags, and set off an emergency flare!

That photo shouldn't ruin your day. You got a bargain compared to my moment in 2006 (not long ago).

Didn't that happen in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!? And then she took out her prosthetic ass, removed her fake leg... Holy crap! Your life is a Wayans Brothers movie!!!!:eek:

• Members

Mango, care to relive that for us fols who don' remember orwerent' here?

Re-live it? That had too many layers to re-live.

The main thing to understand is that the gods got my attention. I shouldn't have been going 60 miles from home for easy oochie-coochie. No. Stay home & work for it, goddammit! (or just do without)

After the wig was jettisoned, she noticed, "It's gone flat."

I replied, "Yeah. I just want to rest."

I wasn't going to discuss her move as not being sexy, or even neutral. It was anti-sexy.

I felt like Elmer Fudd in an R-rated Warner Brother's cartoon.

Yes. The gods got my attention.

• Moderators

I stand by my comment to another comment you made in another thread: You sound more like a serial killer in every post I read from you...

These posts have not altered that assessment.

Goofball, you and I have the same sense with this one.

Archived