Here's Something That Ruined My Day...

lyricpoet

• Members

She looks like a friend of my Mom! My God, she looks 58+, not 48. She has to be lying.

I've just got to keep repeating to myself, "I am 46 and people always tell me I don't look a day over 35....I am 46 and people always....(ad infinitum)"

I mean this is really bothering me, like I'm about to enter hell or something.

Any words of encouragement from the kindly HCBF-ites would be great for mollifying my insecurities at the very least.:cry:

• Members

She looks like a friend of my Mom! My God, she looks 58+, not 48. She has to be lying.

I've just got to keep repeating to myself, "I am 46 and people always tell me I don't look a day over 35....I am 46 and people always....(ad infinitum)"

Any words of encouragement from the kindly HCBF-ites would be great for mollifying my insecurities at the very least.
:cry:

let her squeeze it a wee bit :lol:

• Members

It's a bad pic of her for sure. She probaly doesn't look that old. Then again there's plenty of folks who look 10 years older than they should. Put up a pic of yourself and we'll all tell you how young and hot you are.
:idea::D

Oh come on, it has nothing to do with being hot, but more of having good genes and taking care of yourself- exercizing 5+ days a week, no smoking, keeping the booze to a minimum, keeping recreational drug use to a minimum.

I will post a picture taken immediately tomorrow and post it (because I just got out of the shower and don't know what to do with my hair!)

If this thread slips far I'll find it Bassgirl9 and let you be the judge, 'kay?:wave:

• Members

Posting someone else's personals site photo elsewhere without their consent is considered poor form. :(

Not a great pic, but there's an amazing amount of variability in appearance in pictures, as well as in person, when comparing apparent age to actual age. I find, in general, that smokers tend to look much older than their chronological age, for example. (Smokers don't tend to agree on that, I think it's affected their eyes as well.)

• Members

Oh come on, it has nothing to do with being hot, but more of having good genes and taking care of yourself- exercizing 5+ days a week, no smoking, keeping the booze to a minimum, keeping recreational drug use to a minimum.

You mean like this guy?

Muscles.jpg

• Members

Actually....this lady is growing on me. Nice smile, just a few wrinkles. Yeah so she drinks a fifth of whiskey a day, smokes 2 packs of Camels....but it is a nice smile.

BTW, I do not do internet dating (sounds like it's full of creepy and scary and desperate people). This was just sent to me as an ad (I think- I don't know, maybe I did give some service my CC years ago, cancelled it, and they keep bugging me!)

HONESTLY!:blah:

• Members

Any words of encouragement from the kindly HCBF-ites would be great for mollifying my insecurities at the very least.

you really sound like an asshole!

• Members

Man!! Imagine getting ready to start the oochie-coochie, then the girl takes off her wig and gets into bed with a stocking cap on. That move slammed the brakes, deployed the airbags, and set off an emergency flare!

That photo shouldn't ruin your day. You got a bargain compared to my moment in 2006 (not long ago).

• Members

BTW, I do
not
do internet dating (sounds like it's full of creepy and scary and desperate people). This was just sent to me as an ad (I think- I don't know, maybe I did give some service my CC years ago, cancelled it, and they keep bugging me!)

I've gone out with a few girls on match.com. One of them 3 times. Nice to look at and has a very nice body. Also great company. Nothing wrong with that. I've been to her house and it's nice.

:blah:

• Members

Man!! Imagine getting ready to start the oochie-coochie, then the girl takes off her wig and gets into bed with a stocking cap on. That move slammed the brakes, deployed the airbags, and set off an emergency flare!

That photo shouldn't ruin your day. You got a bargain compared to my moment in 2006 (not long ago).

That's some funny stuff right there! Maybe not at the time, but funny as hell now. :D

• Members

Mango's post last night made me snarf-up my beer, all over the keyboard, screen, etc.
:eek::)
:)

"You must be a real asshole" Oh, shut up!

I stand by my comment to another comment you made in another thread: You sound more like a serial killer in every post I read from you...

These posts have not altered that assessment.

Archived