OT: Just watched my first episode of Dexter.......

Funkee1

• Members

Kinda interesting show! Quirky, different.....Jove Julie Benz.

Denise Crosby was a guest. Boy has she ballooned!!!:eek:

# questions though:

1) What the hells wrong with Miami that Dexter, Burn notice and CSI all take place there? I mean, if you base it on those 3 shows, Miami is filled with criminals and serial killers!!

2) If Horatio Caine is so great, how come he can't catch Dexter???

3) wouldn't that be a great crossover episode? Dexter temporarily assigned to the CSI? :lol::lol:

• Members

Kinda interesting show! Quirky, different.....Jove Julie Benz.

Denise Crosby was a guest. Boy has she ballooned!!!
:eek:

# questions though:

1) What the hells wrong with Miami that Dexter, Burn notice and CSI all take place there? I mean, if you base it on those 3 shows, Miami is filled with criminals and serial killers!!

2) If Horatio Caine is so great, how come he can't catch Dexter???

3) wouldn't that be a great crossover episode? Dexter temporarily assigned to the CSI?
:lol:
:lol:

1) it's the heat!

2) Dexter is a genius, Horatio is just a bunch of posturing with a few lucky breaks!

3) http://www.box.net/shared/static/njyhiimn1p.mp3

• Members

I jus watched the first episode of Burn Notice. There's a marathon. The one guy from Dexter was on it. Dexter is the {censored}. 2 more weeks until season starts. I saw a preview after an episode of Weeds and it was awesome. And as bad ass as Horatio is Dexter is better.

Burn notice is my favorite show right now!!!

• Members

And, all of a sudden, a dude named Dexter walks up. Dexter St. Jacques. He walk up swinging his dick. Then he do that smooth Bahamas {censored} on your woman. "What a beautiful girl like you doing by herself on the island of love?"

Never seen or heard of the show, so I don't really have anything to contribute. :(

Archived