Whoa

fretless

• Members

Yeah, the spit mask is a sexy look! My brother is a Correctional Officer, and I'm taking my test for the position on MOnday.... That guy is a worst-case 'poor me' type who won't ever agree that he is being treated fairly.

Loved it when that officer jumped up after being hit with the tazer.... that'll wake you up!

• Members

I am a bleeding heart liberal and this is just the type of person who is being unfairly screwed over by the system. And police officers love that freakin' Taser now- what a bunch of pussies-faggoty pigs! Plus I would've wanted a black lawyer, not that bald-headed cracker!

This country is so unfair... I am moving! :cry:

• Members

I am a bleeding heart liberal and this is just the type of person who is being unfairly screwed over by the system. And police officers love that freakin' Taser now- what a bunch of pussies-faggoty pigs! Plus I would've wanted a black lawyer, not that bald-headed cracker!

This country is so unfair... I am moving!
:cry:

What, he says he's getting screwed, therefore its true? Pretty hard to make that judgment on 3 minutes of video of a month-long trial.

• Members

What, he says he's getting screwed, therefore its true? Pretty hard to make that judgment on 3 minutes of video of a month-long trial.

I fully agree...as a matter of fact, give that idiot 250 years- I was just being silly/stupid/annoying.

But then again, what made this guy freak about his court appointed attorney? No attorney representing you should say in court "the maximum sentence is 104 years..." Gee, thanks buddy for pointing that out to the judge.:rolleyes:

It's all excerpts and clips- the only way to make an unbiased decision is to see a lot more. I blame CNN for "shaping" that story.

• Members

the fact that he had a spit mask on in the first video would indicate that he is not playing nice... If you cannot afford your own attorney, the court will appoint one for you, it's your own damned fault for being arrested, at least you are getting the legal aid, whether you like it or not. The criminal probably tried to get the lawyer to lie or something and got pissed when the lawyer told him what was what and that he was going to have to deal with the consequences of his actions..

The sad part is that he will rape the system with multiple appeals just wasting more taxpayer money and probably be a headache for the rest of his life. I think that the legal representation has to inform the client what he/she is facing.... it's pretty obvious that this guy is a punk. not knowing the whole story doesn't help, but most pf the people who cry 'unfair' just know that thye've done wrong and want to make as big a noise as they can...

Archived