Anyone have a spare Jazz bridge pup?

Westsailor

• Members

I have a new ceramic split humbucker neck pup coming, but I need a jazz bridge pickup for my fretless project. I figured someone here might have something to offer instead of buyng some unknown, generic pickup on eBay.

Not needing anything high end like a Duncan or anything. Maybe something you have lying around that you've replaced with something better.

I'd pay via Paypal and have someone leaving the states on the 30th that can bring it down to me (just mail it to her in VA).

Or maybe point me to a seller on eBay with some decent (but cheap) goods?

PM me if so

Thankee!

• Members

bumpity..

Jeeze... all the project basses I've read about here and no one has a old jazz bridge pup laying around they wanna part with?

Could be pretty much anything as I doubt I'll use the bridge pup much (if at all) anyway. Just trying to keep from picking up a generic '$14.95 pickup for Jazz bass' off eBay as I'm sure it'll be noisy.

• Members

DRF & STF4 check yer PM's

I'm gonna take both DRG & STF4 up on their offers. Not to be greedy but I'd really like to try the SD's assuming they work. If not, then STF4's will be the backup.

PM me with your PayPal addys, how much and I'll send you the $$.

And thanks guys! You are lifesavers! I was getting anxious as I figured today was the absolute 'drop dead day' to BIN off eBay and nothing was showing up. Everything I was finding was either too generic/cheap or too high end for this project.

Archived