Vince Young 2, Reggie Bush 0

RSBro

• Members

I think they are both winners:

Reggie Bush 6-year, $51 milllion ($26.2 million guaranteed)

Vince Young 6-year, $48 million ($25.9 million guaranteed)

I really only started this thread to talk a little smack with some Trojan fans, but all I'm getting is backlash from the haters. All good though. :)

Btw, does anyone know what happened on the "investigation" into Bush receiving benefits during his last season for he and his family? I remember talk of that last year but it died down once they got the playoffs.

• Members

Btw, does anyone know what happened on the "investigation" into Bush receiving benefits during his last season for he and his family? I remember talk of that last year but it died down once they got the playoffs.

I'm sure one of the USC boosters took care of that unpleasantness.

• Members

Yeah, what was all that about? I remember something regarding his family getting a house for free while he was playing for USC...

:confused:

• Members

Yeah, what was all that about? I remember something regarding his family getting a house for free while he was playing for USC...

:confused:

That's how I understood it.

I'm sure Carroll had his cheerleaders sleep with the owner of every major media outlet in the US or something.

• Members

That's how I understood it.

I'm sure Carroll had his cheerleaders sleep with the owner of every major media outlet in the US or something.

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. I'm still pissed that USC is ranked above LSU. Beyond that, I'm still really pissed that USC tried to steal the 2003 National Championship title from LSU. That trophy is in Baton Rouge, dammit. :mad:

• Members

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. I'm still pissed that USC is ranked above LSU. Beyond that, I'm still really pissed that USC tried to steal the 2003 National Championship title from LSU. That trophy is in Baton Rouge, dammit.
:mad:

Agreed on both parts. :)

I kept saying that when during the 2005 season they were touting "two time national champion USC Trojans". I always called bull{censored}. The top of a poll doesn't get you that BCS trophy. They won in 2004, and shouldn't of even played OU, IMO. Plus, Auburn was 13-0 also. Where was their share of the title?

• Members

Agreed on both parts.
:)

I kept saying that when during the 2005 season they were touting "two time national champion USC Trojans". I always called bull{censored}. The top of a poll doesn't get you that BCS trophy. They won in 2004, and shouldn't of even played OU, IMO. Plus, Auburn was 13-0 also. Where was their share of the title?

No {censored}, man. I've even heard USC referred to as the "three time national champions" a few times this season. It's complete bull{censored}. I really hate how sportscasters and sports networks alike love to downplay the SEC. They'll lick the PAC-10's ass, but {censored} all over the SEC. I would really love to see an LSU/USC matchup one of these days....

• Members

No {censored}, man. I've even heard USC referred to as the "three time national champions" a few times this season. It's complete bull{censored}. I really hate how sportscasters and sports networks alike love to downplay the SEC. They'll lick the PAC-10's ass, but {censored} all over the SEC. I would really love to see an LSU/USC matchup one of these days....

I guess when you ask to see the trophy case, they can pull out the 3 crystal footballs then, right? :p

I could see it happening this year. Way both teams are playing, I just really really could.

• Members

I guess when you ask to see the trophy case, they can pull out the 3 crystal footballs then, right?
:p

Amen. :D

I could see it happening this year. Way both teams are playing, I just really really could.

Dude, that would be my college football wet dream. :thu::love:

• Members

I'd take LSU by 4-

*cues burdi for $50 on that spread!*
:D

You're insane.

If I'm taking USC, you're giving me at least 10 1/2 and a push if Booty doesn't live through the second quarter.

That said, I think Florida would matchup better against USC. The LSU/UF game sis going to be one for the ages.

Archived