If you could say anything you wanted to Bassaussie...

basshunter

• Members

I'm pretty sure he genuinely disliked me.

Well, to be honest, I can understand why you would say that, and I can only apologise for the things that were said. I was actually saying on the "other" forum that I actually thought you were a pretty nice guy, we just had very opposite views on a few issues.

BTW - nice to see they've got you looking after one of the forums. I'm sure you're doing a great job of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, to be honest, I can understand why you would say that, and I can only apologise for the things that were said. I was actually saying on the "other" forum that I actually thought you were a pretty nice guy, we just had very opposite views on a few issues.

BTW - nice to see they've got you looking after one of the forums. I'm sure you're doing a great job of it.

Just remember guys, make up sex is the best! :thu:

• CMS Author

*swoons*

So was it the dress, the makeup, or the 'dingo' ???:love:

Archived