So I'm single now.

willsellout

• Members

So my wife and daughter are in Cali for two weeks. I'm bored to {censored} right now. I'm off for the next two weeks and I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'm going to play lots of basses (especially the Ric coming on Thursday!), maybe take a trip to my buddies house in Newport, workout, and hopefully brew some beer. It may sound like a lot but there is going to be a lot of downtime and I'm kind of bummed. It's weird how you get accustomed to people being around....although I am hoping my wife is having fun in Cali..god knows she needed to get out of this redneck town for a while. Anyway, you guys are my social life..I hope you all know that!

Dan

• Members

I'm in a hotel a half hour outside Baltimore bored as hell, I feel your pain! Though on a much smaller time-scale of course.

Nothing like having a suite all to yourself and a laptop and a bottle of rum, huh? Couldn't find a damn bar anywhere near here. Who doesn't build a bar next to a series of hotels?

• Members

{censored}-I thought you'd gotten a divorce!

:o

Anyway, sounds like a plan-that's what I'd probably be doing in your situation. You probably need the break as much as your wife did.

Nah..we have good and bad times just like any marriage but there are more good than bad. Portland was not fun and my daughter in the airport today was not fun, but that's over and we are both happily in our places. I did need the break and she definitely needed to see her family. This town is a hole in the earth and the people are redneck {censored}twats and it gets old...I feel for my wife.

Dan

• Members

I'm in a hotel a half hour outside Baltimore bored as hell, I feel your pain! Though on a much smaller time-scale of course.

Nothing like having a suite all to yourself and a laptop and a bottle of rum, huh? Couldn't find a damn bar anywhere near here. Who doesn't build a bar next to a series of hotels?

The best thing to put next to a hotel is a Hooters:D. That sucks about your predicament. I'm at home drinking a couple APA's and I'll be thinking of you:D

Dan

• Members

Nah..we have good and bad times just like any marriage but there are more good than bad. Portland was not fun and my daughter in the airport today was not fun, but that's over and we are both happily in our places. I did need the break and she definitely needed to see her family. This town is a hole in the earth and the people are redneck {censored}twats and it gets old...I feel for my wife.

Dan

Didn't have fun in Portland? wha wha :confused:

• Members

Wander around the house in a drunken stupour in your underwear at 2pm, leave the toilet seat up, burp and break wind with reckless abandon, eat garlic and chili-heavy food without fear of reprecussions, toss empty beer cans in a corner of the room...

Be the biggest slob you can be.

• Members

So my wife and daughter are in Cali for two weeks. I'm bored to {censored} right now. I'm off for the next two weeks and I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'm going to play lots of basses (especially the Ric coming on Thursday!), maybe take a trip to my buddies house in Newport, workout, and hopefully brew some beer. It may sound like a lot but there is going to be a lot of downtime and I'm kind of bummed. It's weird how you get accustomed to people being around....although I am hoping my wife is having fun in Cali..god knows she needed to get out of this redneck town for a while. Anyway, you guys are my social life..I hope you all know that!

Dan

So you are off work for the same two weeks and your wife and daughter go on vacation for that same two weeks? My wife would kill me if I pulled some {censored} like that!

• Members

Dan

ahh lucky man with a loving family.......you should have went with her for a couple of weeks......I would have come over and fed your dogs

Archived