i got fired.

jonathan_matos5

• Members

Yeah, how the hell did you get fired from a call center??

I used to work in one and one of the guys tried to get himself fired from the place. He ended up just not coming in, they rang him after about 2 weeks and asked him why he wasn't in. He said he wasn't working there anymore and they said okay. :freak:

• Members

Same deal in the place I work at, really letting some scum in as well...

Most of the people we are bringing in are pretty good, but our own L&D and induction is letting them down. We need to get that part right quickly, otherwise we are going to have a heap of disinterested and poorly trained agents working for us.

I've offered the company my help, but they don't want to pay me the $$$ for it, so I'll continue to do all I need to for now.

• Members

For those wondering you can get fired at a call center by hanging up on all of the complaining idiots.

What was the call center's number? I'm going to call in and then tell them that some guy named jonathan hung up on me...

When they tell me they fired you, I'll tell them to try again because you're still in there answering phones;)

• Members

For those wondering you can get fired at a call center by hanging up on all of the complaining idiots.

Dude... it's part of your job to listen to the whining {censored}ers you are just trying to help, I hate them too, seriously... but unfortunately most of them are paying your wages :o

• Members

Dude... it's part of your job to listen to the whining {censored}ers you are just trying to help, I hate them too, seriously... but unfortunately most of them are paying your wages
:o

Screw that.

Like i said no more call centers for me im tired of people bitching at me because someone else messed up and then bitching to my boss because i cant do anything about it. Ill deliver pizza before i get another phone job.

• Members

Screw that.

Like i said no more call centers for me im tired of people bitching at me because someone else messed up and then bitching to my boss because i cant do anything about it. Ill deliver pizza before i get another phone job.

i'm gonna call your pizza place and complain about you

:cool:

mmmmm pizza

Archived