What is your favorite brand of whipped cream and why?

ModmanQ6

• Members

Personally from an aerosol can, it's Land-O-Lakes brand. Even better is breaking out the ol' kitchen aid with the whisk attachment and whipping it from heavy cream, vanilla extract and confection 10X sugar at home...tastes better, but not as convenient and doesn't store well...

• Members

One time when I was in a grocery store, I was near the case with ice cream and other frozen desserts when a young couple was looking for something in the case. As I approached them, the guy asked me, "Where's whipped cream?"

I told him that it was on the other side of the store, in the dairy case.

The girl said to me, "No, the dippy kind."

While I was trying to figure out what she meant, the guy said, "Here it is.", reached into the case, and pulled out a tub of Cool Whip.

It was almost painful to think that they considered "whipped cream" and "Cool Whip" to be synonymous.

• Members

Oh and parodying your own thread is... well... you must be really bored
:p

Say it... a stroke of genius!!...that and the fact that the wording made me genuinely interested enough to post the question...implying that it's not really a parody but a genuine thread that just happens to rhyme with the other one I posted making me a post-title poet...and I didn't even know it...

How cool is that? :cool:

Archived