nominations now being accepted for Most Annoying Forum Member

Hearafter

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gzeus was the only person I have ever blocked. Not just annoying, but an ignorant, condescending ass to boot.

I got a kick out of Derek DRP and tried to help him as did many here, until he spontaineously combusted upon us.

Poltergiest can be annoying, but is just a youngin' I think.
BBB is a troll plain and simple and I don't open threads started by him.
A fellow Canuck here is very quick to hit the "bump" key when he doesn't get the answer he wants to hear 10 seconds after posting a thread.

• Members

The first one that comes to mind is Oldivor. He's history too though...

Then there was this kid a few years back who tried his damndest to convince everyone that it was perfectly justified for him to be arrogant and condescending, because he had the skills to back it up and simply WAS a better player than everyone else. He got under my skin. Forgot the name though....anyone remember?

• Members

The first one that comes to mind is Oldivor. He's history too though...

Then there was this kid a few years back who tried his damndest to convince everyone that it was perfectly justified for him to be arrogant and condescending, because he had the skills to back it up and simply WAS a better player than everyone else. He got under my skin. Forgot the name though....anyone remember?

You talking about Jesus, etc (aka, Frodo)?

• Members

You talking about Jesus, etc (aka, Frodo)?

Nah, he was cool in my book. What ever happened to him and Ned anyways?

This kid was a college student, I think....the thread was something about him pissing off his neighbors by cranking up his amp after midnight or something? Not sure, several years back. The posts are long gone...

• Members

Nah, he was cool in my book. What ever happened to him and Ned anyways?

Conor started 'playing nice' and was a regular at Ebassist, now he's a student and he's around sporadically, usually to post some songs from his current band (which tend to be pretty damn cool).

Ned, he's around, but I have no idea what's up with him.

• Members

Derek. Hands down.

BP#0 was the finest troll we've ever had.

Gzus was annoying but not as bad as Derek.

BBB is just so bizzare and chaotic that he's entertaining. He's our rodeo clown.

Hey Derek had one thing that no other had and that's an obscene ratio of posts/day. I remember there being many many threads he started on the front page every day (and most were about timing or finding his tone).

So +1 for DerekDRP.

• Members

Conor started 'playing nice' and was a regular at Ebassist, now he's a student and he's around sporadically, usually to post some songs from his current band (which tend to be pretty damn cool).

Ned, he's around, but I have no idea what's up with him.

Funky Ned was cool. Conor was a dick, but he seems to have grown up some.

no nominations for the Ox?

• Members
Hey Derek had one thing that no other had and that's an obscene ratio of posts/day. I remember there being many many threads he started on the front page every day (and most were about timing or finding his tone).

So +1 for DerekDRP.

I thought JM5 was gonna beat Derek's ratio for awhile. :D

Archived