FUEL CRISIS SOLVED!!!!!

lug

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I didn't. This is getting tiresome since, much like the chap who brings a knife to a nuclear war, you've brought literacy pedanticism and 'your mother' jokes to a battle of wits. I'm just not even sure if it's sporting for me to engage such a poorly-armed opponent

And you've brought admissions about being unable to handle your alcohol...

If that's what passes for 'wit' in your world, I'm afraid I have no such 'weapons' in my arsenal...

• Members
And you've brought admissions about being unable to handle your alcohol...

If that's what passes for 'wit' in your world, I'm afraid I have no such 'weapons' in my arsenal...

Nasty hangover this morning, eh? Ah well...maybe next time you'll be brave enough to go into the offie yourself rather than paying the big lads in Burberries to get a can of Top Deck for you :thu:

• Members
Nasty hangover this morning, eh? Ah well...maybe next time you'll be brave enough to go into the offie yourself rather than paying the big lads in Burberries to get a can of Top Deck for you
:thu:

Yeah, a bunch of references that only limey twits will understand...That'll show me up...:rolleyes:

And I've never been hungover in my life...Unlike you, the admitted sissypants nancy-boy who can't handle his booze, I can both handle my liquor and the aftermath...

Archived