do you...?

frunobulax

• Members

...feel like i do?

Frampton.comes.alive.jpg

i'm shopping at Trader Joe's last night and the house music system is playing the looooooooooong version of this.

man, i was having 70's flashbacks. i had to get out. i wanted to take one of my drivers and attach a hose to it.

• Members

I picked this up on Vinyl in nearly perfect condition for $3
:D

Cool. :cool:

Next time I hook my turntable up, that's going to be the first thing I play. I saw him in concert back then. Bad echoey sound and a really nasty overdriven early projection "giant screen video screen". But he looked like he was having a ball and it was all JUST SO DAMN COOL.

• Members

...feel like i do?

i'm shopping at Trader Joe's last night and the house music system is playing the looooooooooong version of this.

man, i was having 70's flashbacks. i had to get out. i wanted to take one of my drivers and attach a hose to it.

...and when "Show Me The Way" plays, I just cant help but go "Wah-wahwahwahwah...." lip sync with the talk box part :thu:

• Members

...and when "Show Me The Way" plays, I just cant help but go "Wah-wahwahwahwah...." lip sync with the talk box part
:thu:

heh, some fellow bar patrons and I did just that the other night (unplanned) while hearing it

I really like the melody and feel of that song

Archived