I'm officially pissed off

Poltergeist

• Members

So...

... unlike in most of the other countries, in Portugal we usually have only one representative of a brand... so when that brand/product is unavailable, it will be unavailable in the whole damn country, for alot of time...

... and i ordered a GK 1001RBII and a Peavey 410 TVX...

... they had the Peavey TVX, but only at 4 ohms.... and i need it at 8 ohms...

... so they'll only have the Peavey cab in about April... and the GK head in a couple of months....

... {censored}!!!!...

... they do have Peavey 410 Tour, which is what i ideally wanted, but i cant afford it....

... maybe if i can sell my old paintball gear and my Fender combo i'll be able to buy the Peavey Tour....

.... has this ever happened to any of you?

• Members

i know that most european brands have a single distributor for all of the US. i imagine that if it were manufactured in portugal (or ireland), you wouldn't have these issues. however, we also have many large markets here, so it's not hard to have a lot of supply.

robb.

• Members

thomann is cool.... but the price in my store is about the same, actually the cab is even cheaper then that.... and if something breaks down i can have it fixed fast and with no issues at all, since i live very near it...

Gk NEVER breaks ! :mad:

• Members

So...

... unlike in most of the other countries, in Portugal we usually have only one representative of a brand... so when that brand/product is unavailable, it will be unavailable in the whole damn country, for alot of time...

... and i ordered a GK 1001RBII and a Peavey 410 TVX...

... they had the Peavey TVX, but only at 4 ohms.... and i need it at 8 ohms...

... so they'll only have the Peavey cab in about April... and the GK head in a couple of months....

... {censored}!!!!...

... they do have Peavey 410 Tour, which is what i ideally wanted, but i cant afford it....

... maybe if i can sell my old paintball gear and my Fender combo i'll be able to buy the Peavey Tour....

.... has this ever happened to any of you?

Why don't you move to a country that has a better selection of bass gear? Whats wrong with you?:confused:

• Members

Not
entirely
true, but it sure is tough.

Peavey never breaks. Go ahead, shoot a Peavey cab. It'll still work.

All too true - but it has to be said that the mighty Peavey HAS been known to break other stuff, though... Try dropping anything Peavey down a flight of stairs - whatever's at the bottom of those stairs is toast - and maybe even a couple of the steps themselves...

- georgestrings

Archived