eden nemesis 600-head+8x10 cab,anygood?

lumpy555

• Members

i talked to a fella near grand rapids,he said he will take 600.00-pic up only. i want to know if the nemesis line of the edans any good/ is it worth me sellin my gb-600+2x15 cab to get the eden? pros-cons... lumpy. heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Eden-Nemesis-Bass-Rig-600-Watt-8x10-cab-Diamond-Plate_W0QQitemZ130189993172QQihZ003QQcategoryZ121159QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

prolly the older one.he says round 8-9 yrs.i think the cab alone is worth 5-600ish. to me the amp is free. i can drive there in 5-6 hours. i am not a pro,just a basement wanker. i have my bongo bass sold,i mite go fer the eden,then trade my genz rig for a jazz bass. i NEED TO SLEEP ON IT! peace-out!!! lumpy.... any eden fans out there ? am i makin a mistake? as far as the eden gear compared to the gb? i just dont know...

• Members

The Nemesis line is different sounding from the Eden line, if it's the tone for you only you can decide. That is also the older version Nemesis head.....better check on service availability, if it's like the older Eden VT40 series heads you may be out of luck.

And.....do you really want that diamond plate?????:confused:

• Members

prolly the older one.he says round 8-9 yrs.i think the cab alone is worth 5-600ish. to me the amp is free. i can drive there in 5-6 hours. i am not a pro,just a basement wanker. i have my bongo bass sold,i mite go fer the eden,then trade my genz rig for a jazz bass. i NEED TO SLEEP ON IT! peace-out!!! lumpy.... any eden fans out there ? am i makin a mistake? as far as the eden gear compared to the gb? i just dont know...

One thing you can do is buy this rig and then see if you like the GB head in comparrison to the Nemy head..........then decide which one to trade for the jazz. :idea:

• Members

Urgh!

We are missing the point!

Nemesis range was meant to be light weight and portable.

An 8x10 is not, and neither is one checkerplated.

I love the Nemesis range for many reasons, and it does seem like a bargain, but I think once the smoke cleared I would be a little sad.

• Members

Urgh!

We are missing the point!

Nemesis range was meant to be light weight and portable.

An 8x10 is not, and neither is one checkerplated.

I love the Nemesis range for many reasons, and it does seem like a bargain, but I think once the smoke cleared I would be a little sad.

I think Nemesis "combos" certainly fit this description (light & Portable) but as far as Nemesis sepparates go, I don't think this has ever been Eden's intended selling point. They are simply are more affordable range than their "David" Series amps and cabs.

Even their NA320's and NA650's weigh quite a bit so I don't think "lightweight" in sepparates has ever been a consideration. More-so filling a a niche in the market for people that can't quite get something as high end as the goldface range but still get good Eden tone. ;)

Archived