looking for a cheap bridge

poomwah

• Members

I don't have a backup bass, at least not a functional one. I'm doing some "inventory" and figuring out which bass needs the least to be functional. So I'm looking for a CHEAP 4 string bridge. could use a cheapo bridge pickup too, but lets concentrate on the bridge for now. the cheaper the better. anybody?

shipping would be to 43506

• Members

I don't have a backup bass, at least not a functional one. I'm doing some "inventory" and figuring out which bass needs the least to be functional. So I'm looking for a CHEAP 4 string bridge. could use a cheapo bridge pickup too, but lets concentrate on the bridge for now. the cheaper the better. anybody?

shipping would be to 43506

Not sure where Bryan is, but StewMac is in Athens, OH. They sell GOTOH bridges, not too expensive. ($25 on-line)

www.stewmac.com

• Moderators

Sorry Kindness, didn't read your post. You're a prince!
:thu:

The Gotoh 201 is my favorite Fender replacement bridge. What I have are Fender and Squier and SX bridges that have been replaced that I can send. If it worth $30 + shipping the Gotoh is the way to go. I offer because cheap was key in this and other threads by the OP.

• Members

unfortunately cheap is the only way I can go, and even then that will depend on how cheap it is. I am not looking to upgrade, just to replace missing parts. Unfortunately, I'm on disability, so after rent and such, well, you know how it is.

• Moderators

Hey, you don't by any chance have some tuning machines laying around? I'm looking for 2 fender style clover leaf. They can be any old piece of crap, as long as it is the 11/16" hole size.

I have a set of Fenders, but they are from a MIM. I don't know the post diameter off hand. I can measure tonight.

Archived