My band live from 1-19

xOriginalNinjax

• Members

Good performance and video. Not my style of music anymore, but I liked it nonetheless. I actually kinda liked the chaotic filming for the song. I mean if a friend wants to film your band, let them try things out.

That's my thought on the filming...it's not like we paid him or anything. I'll let him do whatever unless I'm paying em.

Glad to know you liked it! It's a little different musically than what I prefer to listen to...but I like to be a little different, helps get fans.

• Members

Not too shabby. As with most film school grads, there was tons of attention paid to the visual, and next to none to the audio (:mad:). Good music though. I might suggest a distortion pedal to fill out the sound under the lead guitar line (I'm totally in the RATM school of thought here)?

BTW - how many basses do you gig with?! :eek:

nice work. :thu:

• Members

Not too shabby. As with most film school grads, there was tons of attention paid to the visual, and next to none to the audio (
:mad:
). Good music though. I might suggest a distortion pedal to fill out the sound under the lead guitar line (I'm totally in the RATM school of thought here)?

BTW - how many basses do you gig with?!
:eek:

nice work.
:thu:

I know it'd probably help fill it out...but I can't stand my tone distorted like that...I like the way the Ampeg 215 and B4R sound though...it's dreamy in that setting. I only bring 2 of my 3 to gigs...the stand was the house stand and had 2 of the other guys' basses on it. My 2 were the black jazz on the stand, and the one I'm playing...after the first weekend of March, my blue Fullerton (the near exact match except in blue to the one I play) will be my backup/main bass, and the jazz will sit at home...mostly...

• Members

He has a mic he typically uses, but didn't bring....I dunno why.

I know it'd probably help fill it out...but I can't stand my tone distorted like that...I like the way the Ampeg 215 and B4R sound though...it's dreamy in that setting. I only bring 2 of my 3 to gigs...the stand was the house stand and had 2 of the other guys' basses on it. My 2 were the black jazz on the stand, and the one I'm playing...after the first weekend of March, my blue Fullerton (the near exact match except in blue to the one I play) will be my backup/main bass, and the jazz will sit at home...mostly...

You could always Bi-amp, and run the distorted tone to a separate amp...

• Members

Hey, that's pretty cool! I liked it. The drummer seemed very angry though.
:eek:

Good bass intro also. Very cool.

Though the camera work looks like it's from Cloverfield....was there a giant monster outside the venue at the time?
:D

The drummer likes that song, cuz he puts on his "tough guy face" hahahah

Thank you kindly.

And actually...no monsters...just a gang outside waiting to beat a guy up...seriously.

Archived