sort of OT: I got my financial aid check in tha mail.

jonathan_matos5

• Members

thanks for such fine encouragement guys. :rolleyes:

ive already paid for my classes and books but i need the keyboard so i can practice (aka do my homework) on weekends and on days where i cannot make it to campus. so the keyboard is like spending the money on books the microphone would be purely for my own amusement though. i will be using the money toward other expenses and for next semester too.

• Members
thanks for such fine encouragement guys.
:rolleyes:

ive already paid for my classes and books but i need the keyboard so i can practice (aka do my homework) on weekends and on days where i cannot make it to campus. so the keyboard is like spending the money on books the microphone would be purely for my own amusement though. i will be using the money toward other expenses and for next semester too.

Which keyboard you getting?

• Members

what
:confused:

Perhaps that was a little harsh...

But it's just unnecessary, it's difficult to tell what people actually mean on the net especially when you don't use enough emoticons.

I could very well have ass hatted myself and misinterpretted your post but, I took it as you were throwing his opinion/take on the situation (2 cents) back at him...etc.

• Members

i have that problem in the real world as well

my freinds and i have the kind of relationship where we talk mad {censored} on each other and compete to see who can say the funniest/most f'd up things all out of love though.

then sometimes a new person will show up and you forget that they don't know the game and on the way home i'm like "oh {censored} they think im an asshole"

Archived