great band ad

rikshaw

• Members

...is seeking a 2nd guitarist. We're looking for someone who is extremely talented, experienced in touring, chilled-out, fun, energetic, committed, passionate, sane, social, driven, healthy, clean, smart, and ready to get in the {censored}ing van and play tons of shows. We did about 75 shows last year and we want to do a lot more this year. If you have a full-time job, career goals, college, wife/babies, or a squier, this isn't the band for you. Our current guitarist is leaving the band soon because he can't tour anymore. Next tour in March.

This isn't a paying gig, it will cost you everything you have.

----

• Members

just got this message from some other folks:

"we are all dedicated to practicing at least 18hrs a week together as a band and anything else is a bonus. We have three songs that are getting pretty tight..."

holy {censored}. 6 hours per song per week and they are only "getting pretty tight"

• Moderators
just got this message from some other folks:

"we are all dedicated to practicing at least 18hrs a week together as a band and anything else is a bonus. We have three songs that are getting pretty tight..."

holy {censored}. 6 hours per song per week and they are only "getting pretty tight"

That would be more of an indication of dedication and perhaps being clods. I would think completely talentless hacks or piss poor marketing of band would be assumed here. Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

• Members

That would be more of an indication of dedication and perhaps being clods. I would think completely talentless hacks or piss poor marketing of band would be assumed here. Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

i'm not even going to spend 18 hours a week with people that i like. :D

Archived