Did I just do what I think I just did?!?

willsellout

• Members

I emailed him and asked what his price was, or what he wanted to get for it and he said "if someone offers 1700.00 shipped....so I did. With the sale of the Lull and the Meatball, it's in my budget.

Dan

That's what I paid for my JO.:thu:

So, after you decide you don't want it, what's next? Sadowsky?:poke:

• Members

Very nice score. What pickups are in that baby?

Dimarzio. Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one that liked it. I was actually planning on holding onto my cash for a while and jumping on deals but this bass is exactly what I wanted. A versatile passive 4 string. I love the fact that they have tone controls for each PU..killer setup I think.

Dan

• Members

Dimarzio. Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one that liked it. I was actually planning on holding onto my cash for a while and jumping on deals but this bass is exactly what I wanted. A versatile passive 4 string. I love the fact that they have tone controls for each PU..killer setup I think.

Dan

IMHO, those wise enough to have passive Lakland's are very lucky individuals :D

The bird's eye maple on that fretboard looks freakin' amazing - despite the poor angle in the photo. Do you know when she was built?

• Members

IMHO, those lucky enough to have passive Lakland's are very wise individuals
:D

The bird's eye maple on that fretboard looks freakin' amazing. Do you know when she was built?

Summer of 2001. The guy said it is in mint condition, very minimal, if any, player wear. Ive owned the 55-02 and loved the feel of the neck..it's just the spacing was too wide. This 4 string will hopefully be a keeper. I honestly don't see why it wouldn't be.

Dan

Archived