New Bass Day (Stingray content)

roosterbass

• Members

i want a stingray so bad :( i played one a couple years ago and it was the best feeling bass i've ever played

i hate the way the pickguard looks on the 4 strings though.. does anyone know if they have different shaped pickguards? i know the 5ers do but i don't think they make them like that for 4s do they?

• Members

this is my first ray...was looking at sterlings but once i picked this up and played it, i had to get it, all ive been able to do so far though is attempt to break down the walls/get evicted from my apartment haha...that combined with a gbe 600 and 212 can do some serious damage to anything hanging on the wall haha...tuesday i get to practice with it in a band setting and cannot wait

• Members

so far they sound great, i realize some people dont like them, but besides them getting in the way for slapping and popping, i see only plus sides in having two humbuckers. you can solo the bridge humbucker if you want to.

It gives you more versatility, but with what I'm playing I don't really need the versatility. I'd have it full blast on the bridge pickup anyway.

It's cool they started making the HH and SH versions though. I can really see that adding something into the repertiore for other people.

Archived