New Gear! Thanx Bass Forum Members!!!

BASSDAD

• Members

BASSDAD - If you're buying a Nemy for your kid, then he should definately worship you long enough until he can buy his own rig.
:cool:
Nemy combos are great value and a virtually indestructable. They also have great tone.

They're not quite up there with the "David" series stuff, but for a kid playing punk/metal/screamo/whatever.............this will give him plenty.

Hope this helps.
:wave:

Thanks. He just picked up a peavey tnt 100 watt used. He can now try and jam w/others.

The Nemy will be after a review of the year's report cards in June/July.

I might have to pick it up early as it's a used amp and i think it's good deal.

Thanks for the feedback

• Members

ohh yeah - you can bet your ass your kid is like "my f'n dad f'n rules...." to all his buddies...

major props, bassdad...!

Hope he's gettin' some buzz off his music...we need more great bass players in this world...

tell him he's invited to drop in, if he doesn't already...c-d

Thanks C-D. I rememebr you were one that gave some input prior to the buy.

I'll have him drop in after this post fades he'll probably kill me for the pictures(although I didn't post the pics just the links).

He's buzzin' from his music. Says he's in 2 bands now In one he's says the 16 y.o. shredder lead player treats the drummer and other guitard like a b&tch but complimented him.

I'll also have to get with Kindness for a refinement of the Jag.

I'll try and drop in more often myself you all are pretty cool.

• Members

Thanks C-D. I rememebr you were one that gave some input prior to the buy.

I'll have him drop in after this post fades he'll probably kill me for the pictures(although I didn't post the pics just the links).

He's buzzin' from his music. Says he's in 2 bands now In one he's says the 16 y.o. shredder lead player treats the drummer and other guitard like a b&tch but complimented him.

I'll also have to get with Kindness for a refinement of the Jag.

I'll try and drop in more often myself you all are pretty cool.

Sounds like he's on the slippery slope alright...just keep him movin up and away from the dopers...he'll be fine...!!

• Members

I checked out your band site. Interesting sound. Tired now I'll listen to the full tunes when I'm awake.

Thanks. Those aren't are usual tunes, but they turned out the best on the recordings. I've been laying some new bass tracks so hopefully we'll have something a bit more traditional up by April. *crosses fingers*

• Members

Sounds like he's on the slippery slope alright...just keep him movin up and away from the dopers...he'll be fine...!!

One band already broke up (dopers??!!??)

I want to guide him to real bands at this point. He is a diamond in the rough but the rough is strong. Doesn't think he needs lessons anymore.

I may have to do some report card ass kicking later today.........

• Members

Awesome score BASSDAD!
:thu:
Lucky kid!
:)

I like the Jag especially, they look much much better in black. Although it needs a Badass II bridge to set it off
:cool:

Black is the way to IMO. I've only seen red ones at stores.

BTW What kind of bass in in your avatar? Looks like a BB to me.

Archived