Your package is on time

fretless

• Members

Here she is , finely tuned and ready to rock ! Killer 1 piece maple neck :love:

gtr1.jpg

gtr3.jpg

FRclean.jpg

the Floyd is new again , The pickups are SD tele and it has that going for it as well . I tossed it in the closet with it's older cousin for now

focusbody.jpg

so the odd thing is the '83 blue Focus is made in Japan By ESP , the '86 is ESP parts put together in N.J. as far as geetars go ESP necks and guitars are sweet !

• Members

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/72236_telegutjamz.mp3

this is from the Guttermouth is a badass drummer jam thread . I did a crap load of tracks and added the Kramer today. Neck pickup for a couple of solos and the bridge p/u on the last solo . Tele tones ? What do you think ? Hey did you guys get that Guttermouth drum track ? It's a good one m/

• Members

Sounds great! Is that a sitar I hear on there?
:eek:

You have a PM btw!
:)

Thank you Sir. Yup there is 2 the acoustic in the beginning and a Jerry Jones Baby Sitar all through it .This jam was good fun .I also lost track of all the doubbled tracks :lol: I used that Groove Tubes direct amp with tele , I think I like it . It really likes pedals too but that is the overdrive straight in which is very mild , it does have a gain boost but I was going for that Deluxe tone ,the amp has it a little huh . :)

• Members

I need to get me a new geetar. I was going to get one recently but somehow managed to start buying parts for a new bass and then there was no turning back... :lol:

I think the fretless might be getting a new home, if it does then I'll get one.

I was looking at buying one of these....

Fender_Esquire_vintagewhite_fullfront.jp

Its an MIM Fender Esquire 50's Classic :cool:

• Members

I need to get me a new geetar. I was going to get one recently but somehow managed to start buying parts for a new bass and then there was no turning back...
:lol:

I think the fretless might be getting a new home, if it does then I'll get one.

I was looking at buying one of these....

Fender_Esquire_vintagewhite_fullfront.jp

Its an MIM Fender Esquire 50's Classic
:cool:

That is F'n purdy , needs a neck pickup:lol:

• Members

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/72236_telegutjamz.mp3

this is from the Guttermouth is a badass drummer jam thread . I did a crap load of tracks and added the Kramer today. Neck pickup for a couple of solos and the bridge p/u on the last solo . Tele tones ? What do you think ? Hey did you guys get that Guttermouth drum track ? It's a good one m/

Oh I remember that track. I never did get round to jamming on it. Just download it now and I'm messing with my bass. I'm getting a freakin' killer tone out of it!! :eek: That track is awesome for just rocking out to! :cool:

Archived