PRECISION BASS OR WHAT IS IT

EDDYEEL

• Members

HI ,I HAVE CLEARED A LOFT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN VISITED SINCE AT LEAST 1966 .IN THE LOFT IS WHAT I TAKE TO BE AN EXACT COPY I THINK OF A 1957 FENDER PRECISION BASS IN SUNBURST WITH P BASS PICK UP UNITS ,WHAT IS CONFUSSING IS IT HAS LEGEND ON THE THE HEADSTOCK AND 9401106

ON THE BACK PLATE,IT HAS 13 SCREW SINGLE LAYER SCRATCHPLATE,20 FRETS ON A MAPLE FRETBOARD,CHROME NOBS TWO ITS EXACT COPY IN EVERY RESPECT OF EVERY ITEM ON A PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION OF A 1957 PRECISION BASS,ANY IDEAS OR INFO PLEASE :confused::confused:

• Members

HI ,I HAVE CLEARED A LOFT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN VISITED SINCE AT LEAST 1966 .IN THE LOFT IS WHAT I TAKE TO BE AN EXACT COPY I THINK OF A 1957 FENDER PRECISION BASS IN SUNBURST WITH P BASS PICK UP UNITS ,WHAT IS CONFUSSING IS IT HAS LEGEND ON THE THE HEADSTOCK AND 9401106

ON THE BACK PLATE,IT HAS 13 SCREW SINGLE LAYER SCRATCHPLATE,20 FRETS ON A MAPLE FRETBOARD,CHROME NOBS TWO ITS EXACT COPY IN EVERY RESPECT OF EVERY ITEM ON A PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION OF A 1957 PRECISION BASS,ANY IDEAS OR INFO PLEASE
:confused:

Do a google search for a Fender serial number lookup and check it out.

• Members

It's like this, see? This site will only post photos that have a unique address on the web. So you open yourself a free photobucket account at the address provided by Fran da Man. Then, after you have taken copious amounts of photos and uploaded them (a) from your camera to your computer, then (b) from your computer to photobucket, you come back here and start a post. When you get to the part where you want your photo to be, you click on the "Insert Image" icon above the words you've been typing (it looks like a little picture of a mountain) and a little window will pop up instructing you to enter the URL (web site address) of your photo. So you go back to photobucket, open one of your photos, make a copy of the URL, then paste that into the little window. Repeat as necessary.

• Members

It's like this, see? This site will only post photos that have a unique address on the web. So you open yourself a free photobucket account at the address provided by Fran da Man. Then, after you have taken copious amounts of photos and uploaded them (a) from your camera to your computer, then (b) from your computer to photobucket, you come back here and start a post. When you get to the part where you want your photo to be, you click on the "Insert Image" icon above the words you've been typing (it looks like a little picture of a mountain) and a little window will pop up instructing you to enter the URL (web site address) of your photo. So you go back to photobucket, open one of your photos, make a copy of the URL, then paste that into the little window. Repeat as necessary.

You don't even have to do that, once you click the photobucket img code it copies automatically to your pointer then just right click and paste into the forum reply window...done.

Clicking the HCBF mountain insert image, i always have to delete the pre-xisting hhtp: maybe i's jus stoopid?

• Members

You don't even have to do that, once you click the photobucket img code it copies automatically to your pointer then just right click and paste into the forum reply window...done.

Clicking the HCBF mountain insert image, i always have to delete the pre-xisting hhtp: maybe i's jus stoopid?

Excellent, it's even easier than I thought. Thanks for the help. And, yes, I usually do have to delete the extra http stuff. Turns out I am the stoopid one.

• Members

ON THE BACK PLATE,IT HAS 13 SCREW SINGLE LAYER SCRATCHPLATE,20 FRETS ON A MAPLE FRETBOARD,CHROME NOBS TWO ITS EXACT COPY IN EVERY RESPECT OF EVERY ITEM ON A PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION OF A 1957 PRECISION BASS,ANY IDEAS OR INFO PLEASE

WHAT?... YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEAK A LITTLE LOUDER!... I CANT HEAR YOU

postcount.gif

• Members

Maybe lumpy will chime in and help this guy out with making an illegible post

Archived