Amp suggestions?

Anti-Product

• Members

I play in a hard rock band and use the avatar 212 neo with a 300 watt solid-state head. The 212 as a standalone cab gets loud enough, but just barely. If you play loud rock/metal you may want to consider the 4x10 neo instead or pair the 2x12 with a 1x15 or something like that to make sure you have enough clean headroom.

• Members
  • Members

A pair of twelves with up to 800W behind it for plenty of clean headroom....maybe a fifteen underneath for some bottom, push more air & get the twelves closer to your ears. But if that ain't enough, your situation is stoopid loud. Find some real players to jam with. Real players know how to control their dynamics.

You just described my rig.

• Members

A pair of twelves with up to 800W behind it for plenty of clean headroom....maybe a fifteen underneath for some bottom, push more air & get the twelves closer to your ears. But if that ain't enough, your situation is stoopid loud. Find some real players to jam with. Real players know how to control their dynamics.

Yeah, it depends on how reasonable the guitar players are willing to be. I've been in bands where my SVT sittin on a fridge was getting drowned out.

• Members

Archived