HCBF Gear Bandwagon

Thunderbroom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soon after showing up here, I learned of the $99 Fullerton active Ventura . . . a few weeks later, the $29 passive Ventura. And later was turned on to the Squier VM70s Jazz and the SX breed. Thanks, dudes!

Oh, also alerted to the the Ashdown 12-180 SDOTD a few days before it happened (thanks to Slappy or maybe it was GuitGododmw{I think}).

• Members

Not true. I had the prototype for a bit, but decided it wasn't for me, so led a coworker to buy it instead.

I do still have the prototype XS400H in my place, however, as well as the prototype TC115. I just hooked it up to my new (to me) Monoblock-II and it sounded awesome. Tonight will be the '65 YBA-1.
:cool:

Interesting. It's been several years, and this is the first I've ever heard this.

Still, I was the first HCBF'r to own a production YBA200.

• Members

Interesting. It's been several years, and this is the first I've ever heard this.

Still, I was the first HCBF'r to own a production YBA200.

I can't argue your last point, you may well be. I do have a bit of an advantage though, I see things before they hit the market quite often.

• Members

About to. Guitargod0dmw suggested The Aguilar OBP3 and SD Basslines Quarterpounders for my Thumb 5. After researching them quite a bit I found that he was right on the money for what I was looking for. Going to order them today.

where did you find out info about the OBP3? Its something Im interested in getting buit other than tech info, which to a simpleton like myself means very little, I cant seem to find much about it.

Archived