90 bpm <------

fretless

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:D

That beat was meant to be a joke. I really like your beat, dude. I just can't wrap my head around that slow part.
:thu:
C7

I'll do it ! I hear ya , you are right there is something odd , either a extra measure or not enough , but I didn't care to work it out , having said that , what do you really want , I'll have a go and will make sure it works out correctly . ;)

• Members
I'll do it ! I hear ya , you are right there is something odd , either a extra measure or not enough , but I didn't care to work it out , having said that , what do you really want , I'll have a go and will make sure it works out correctly .
;)

You don't need to make me a beat, I can't record to it right now.

Dude wanted a Motown feel, go for that and I'll jam along to it.:idea:
C7

• Members
You don't need to make me a beat, I can't record to it right now.

Dude wanted a Motown feel, go for that and I'll jam along to it.
:idea:
C7

No sweat , It's the challenge I am up for so let me know anytime , just starting up my studio is good practice , OK SB bust out that sock mute I'll be on the beat this week end Baby !

• Members

Late to the game, but I'll play anyway. I wanted to do something a little fancier, but I've got two assignments to do tonight, so I had to settle for a little improv jam. Had a lot of trouble locking into the halftime part, but it is what it is. I needed to break in the new L-2500 tribute. :thu:

Jammy

• Members
Late to the game, but I'll play anyway. I wanted to do something a little fancier, but I've got two assignments to do tonight, so I had to settle for a little improv jam. Had a lot of trouble locking into the halftime part, but it is what it is. I needed to break in the new L-2500 tribute.
:thu:

Jammy

Cool ! so I've heard about that 1/2 time part :lol::thu:

• Members
I'm gonna try at this tonight, I hope.

You always pull fills that trip me up so bad.

:p

yeah yeah :p I was wondering where you were :poke: ok SB's motown jam , if indeed I have this in my collections and pretty sure I do , will not have fills and chimey things and distractions and whatnot . :rolleyes::lol:

Archived