NSD... yay, new stuff!

James Hart

• Members

Well, what a week / day.

I ordered a new bed last month with my tax return.... I finally finished my bedroom project (new floor, paint, etc) and it's due anytime between now and 4pm. (king sized Sealy Posturpedic 'Island Manor')

The other day, my 4" black suede Italia strap showed up (been to busy to even put it on my fretless)

and just now that mail person showed up with a package from Bolivia... my www.probag-net.com dual bass leather gigbag just showed up w00t! This is the same bag that the Low End and Benavente sell / supply.... but direct from the manufacture. $213 shipped

I know the rules... but my camera and such are buried in the livingroom. Once the bed shows up and we get our room set back up, I'll shoot a picture or 2 of the bag and strap.

Oh yeah, I got a bunch of purple with orange wrap patch cables from Pro Cables N Sound last week that I need to wire up the new expanded pedal board with and snap a shot of too.

:thu: it's like Christmas in April :thu:

• Members

New bed..... finding camera....

You dirty boy!!!!
:)

Luck for all y'all those pictures won't be shared :eek: I pity the person that would actually want to see me!

Like I was telling you the other day (I think that was an IM coversation with you)... the old one is 20 years old and at least 5 years past it's acceptable use.

• Members

Delivery between 12 and 4pm.... it's 2:55pm and still no sign of them.

1.) bed delivery

2.) put bedroom back together

3.) straighten living room back up

After that, I'll try to snap a shot or 2 before heading out for dinner... otherwise it'll be later tonight or tomorrow.

:p

• Members

Delivery between 12 and 4pm.... it's 2:55pm and still no sign of them.

1.) bed delivery

2.) put bedroom back together

3.) straighten living room back up

After that, I'll try to snap a shot or 2 before heading out for dinner... otherwise it'll be later tonight or tomorrow.

:p

Aw that's lame, you don't see any gear either. See, I knew it, lies!! Pre-emptive NGD! :mad:

:D

• Members

Talk about head aches!!!!

Sleepy's showed up at about 3:50pm, unloaded the bed and were off. I asked them to take my old bed and they said they couldn't (I had arranged for removal). I spent until 6 trying to get someone to get a truck here to take my bed... for all I paid, they best be carting my old {censored} away!

After repeatedly telling me it was impossible, a truck was here by 7pm to grab the old mattress.

Anyway, we set up the bed, cleaned up and went out for some dinner. I've got a busy day of finishing up tomorrow... right now, I'm gonna enjoy the first night's sleep in my first new bed since 1988 :)

• Moderators

Talk about head aches!!!!

Sleepy's showed up at about 3:50pm, unloaded the bed and were off. I asked them to take my old bed and they said they couldn't (I had arranged for removal). I spent until 6 trying to get someone to get a truck here to take my bed... for all I paid, they best be carting my old {censored} away!

After repeatedly telling me it was impossible, a truck was here by 7pm to grab the old mattress.

Anyway, we set up the bed, cleaned up and went out for some dinner. I've got a busy day of finishing up tomorrow... right now, I'm gonna enjoy the first night's sleep in my first new bed since 1988
:)

Break it in right! :thu:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

yeah the Italia stuff has gone up to match the competitors. I think the cheap ones were sold at a loss to get the name out there. I think I'm ordering a Rossa 2.5" to go on my Destroyer.

The bag is killer. I've very pleased with it's construction.

• Members

whole new meaning to the term "Livin' Large"...

My most recent purchase is a treadmill and some free weights... it's the summer of "get off my lazy ass"
;)

I know what your saying, since June i have been going to the gym 4 times a week and have stopped drinking soda. I feel better than ever.

• Members

only the bed...

Here this will have to tide you over...

Bagend-Peavey-001.jpg

fx-08-001.jpg

and here is the bass that the strap is going on...

20071227-fretless6-01.jpg

and it will go in the bag with this one...

James_with_bee.jpg

Good 'nuff? :poke:

Who makes that Thor pedal? It looks like the cover from The Ultimates (of which Thor is a member.

/geek

Archived