Another reason why eggs are awesome

justinbass

• Members

Almost any leftovers can be turned into an omelet by heating them up and cracking eggs over them.

I just turned half a burrito into one of the best omelets I've ever had.

Yesterday I made a leftover grilled salmon omelet, added some brie and that too was awesome.

• Members

Almost any leftovers can be turned into an omelet by heating them up and cracking eggs over them.

I just turned half a burrito into one of the best omelets I've ever had.

Yesterday I made a leftover grilled salmon omelet, added some brie and that too was awesome.

If you take a fried egg and slap it on almost any mexican leftover, it's delicious.

• Members

I'm eating oatmeal right now, which I hate. I eat it because it's good for you. I hate eggs too and the thought of eggs and oatmeal together is absolutely stomach turning. :mad:

Eggs Benedict rocks though! :thu:

• Members

I'm eating oatmeal right now, which I hate. I eat it because it's good for you. I hate eggs too and the thought of eggs and oatmeal together is absolutely stomach turning.
:mad:

Eggs Benedict rocks though!
:thu:

Add raisins, cinnamon and vanilla to your oatmeal. Much, much tastier and still completely good for you. (unless you are Garfield-like in your hatred of raisins as well)

But you don't like eggs? Seriously? That sucks. They are the most amazing source of protein available.

• Members

But you don't like eggs? Seriously? That sucks. They are the most amazing source of protein available.

I did the Atkins thing about 10 years ago, I hate eggs along with most meats now. Too much of something wreaks havoc on your tastebuds.

Archived