Having trouble embedding youtubes.

The Aardvark

• Members

you did it right. The problem you may be running into is whether or not a video is available for sharing. Oftentimes, if the video is posted by the label or by a promotional company, it cannot be shared outside of youtube. Labels can also request that videos posted by other users of the music video should not be shared, so you might have to go to a live video, or at least a few pages deep to find a video that you can share.

If you are posting it just like you did above, but it doesnt show up, this is likely the case.

• Members

Craig, I've been wanting to post the same topic, I could never get the knack either.

How did you get it to work?

When I'm on YouTube, I'll right click on the top bar, and hit COPY, then in the reply box on HC, I'll click on the YouTube logo, and paste the link between the [YOUTUBE] boxes.

But it still doesn't seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong?

• Members

I get it. :poke: Did from the start Craig. It's The Knack. Aard does day that he's having trouble embedding youtubes though.
:p:cop:

Actually, I was having trouble embedding videos, this was a test. But I figured that If I did it this way the thread would work whether or not my Youtube was successful. :idea: I was just covering my bases. :)

Archived