I finally did it! first time playing with a band

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

Congrats!

BTW, I clicked on your myspace and something bad happened.
:eek:
It wouldn't let me close it...it just kept popping up more and more windows of your myspace page. Not sure if it's my computer, a Myspace problem, or a problem with your account specifically, but I wanted to give you a heads-up, anyway.

It didn't do that to mine-I just clicked on it.....however in the past, on my main profile, I used to get some saying it would freeze their computer and they'd have to reboot (I guess all the {censored} I got on it) What internet program are you using? I use Firefox, and myspace supports that..when I use the Internet explorer, it is slower..also what type of ISP are you using? Dial up? DSL? sometimes that effects it too.

sorry to hear this happened and hope that it doesn't again...

• Members

Pics or it didn't happen!

Pics please.

Please.

I said please................

j/k. Congrats on getting up there and doing it!

here you go! I didn't know if you could change the topic so I can holla "hey look...pictures!" b/c sometimes one doesn't go back to one thread once they replied..u know? so I just made a whole new thread itself.

/showthread.php?t=2090911>http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums

/showthread.php?t=2090911

• Members

here you go! I didn't know if you could change the topic so I can holla "hey look...pictures!" b/c sometimes one doesn't go back to one thread once they replied..u know? so I just made a whole new thread itself.

Psot the picks here. That link didn't work.

• Members

It didn't do that to mine-I just clicked on it.....however in the past, on my main profile, I used to get some saying it would freeze their computer and they'd have to reboot (I guess all the {censored} I got on it) What internet program are you using? I use Firefox, and myspace supports that..when I use the Internet explorer, it is slower..also what type of ISP are you using? Dial up? DSL? sometimes that effects it too.

sorry to hear this happened and hope that it doesn't again...

It's not dial-up. Internet Explorer. Windows Vista. :confused:

Yeah, it did hiccup. It took a little while for it to come up. (I get pretty annoyed when people have so much crap on their Myspace pages that I can't open it up and have it load at least reasonably quickly. I usually just close it if it doesn't come right up. :mad: ) In this case, I moved back over to the browser that HCBF was in for a few seconds. I eventually looked down and noticed that your Myspace had opened about 8 or 9 windows of itself. And as I tried to shut them down, of course, they just popped up more and more. Even control-alt-delete and having the task manager handle it looked like it was going to fail. It eventually worked, though.

• Members

It's not dial-up. Internet Explorer. Windows Vista.
:confused:

Yeah, it did hiccup. It took a little while for it to come up. (I get pretty annoyed when people have so much crap on their Myspace pages that I can't open it up and have it load at least reasonably quickly. I usually just close it if it doesn't come right up.
:mad:
) In this case, I moved back over to the browser that HCBF was in for a few seconds. I eventually looked down and noticed that your Myspace had opened about 8 or 9 windows of itself. And as I tried to shut them down, of course, they just popped up more and more. Even control-alt-delete and having the task manager handle it looked like it was going to fail. It eventually worked, though.

I have a time with my laptop with that Vista on it while using Internet Explorer..sometimes, I click on the thing a zillion times, and a bunch of windows will pop up. aggravating for sure! my recommendation would be to use FireFox. It's free and myspace seem to like that...Windows Vista is a joke and I wish I could rid it on my laptop..I like my XP on my desktop! ;)

• Members

and rest b/c it wouldn't let me put up but 10...

gig.jpg

gig2.jpg

and about had a wardrobe malfunction too...the bass, strap and a push up bra with a low cut shirt didn't do matters any..almost fell out-:facepalm: oh the horrors..but I didn't..close...that would of been some show! OMG...

If I knew I was gonna do some songs that night, I'd wore something more appropriate! lessons learned!

• Members

the video link! I was only able to upload the first of two video clips, this time the sound turned out..well, still sounds horrid but it is better than what you tube did with it! The other video with the ending of the song wouldn't up load..yet..I am still working on it..but anyways, here..

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42450727

• Members

Congrats :thu:

Welcome aboard the club.

Makes me wonder, how many others here haven't yet played live? Not meant as a negative, some people truly don't want too, and there is nothing wrong with that.

:(

Still haven't taken the step, want to, but haven't. I am a bit too shy... but one of these days, probably soon 'cause I am getting the itch.

• Members

Congrats
:thu:

:(

Still haven't taken the step, want to, but haven't. I am a bit too shy... but one of these days, probably soon 'cause I am getting the itch.

if I can do it, then you can..I have low self confidence..so I am surprised I did it..and two nights in a row!

Apparently the weekend before there was a female bassist visiting another club I go to and watching her encouraged me...

• Members

Congrats!!! It's a big step towards the REAL fun, making a live audience move their stuff!! And you have the advantage of bass AND boobs... double the stage presence!!

On the downside, playing with the radio and CDs will soon start to loose its interest. There's no turning back now!!

Archived