I'm Going To An Old Farts Jam Tonite

garytees

• Members

Hope I can get on stage at this local bar. I'm from out of town and last time I tried to get on stage these old bastards were hogging the stage with their buddies and wouldn't let 'outsiders' in. Guess I'll have to push and bull{censored} my way in. Jeez, I've been playing 44 years and I can fart with the best of them.

• Members

Hope I can get on stage at this local bar. I'm from out of town and last time I tried to get on stage these old bastards were hogging the stage with their buddies and wouldn't let 'outsiders' in. Guess I'll have to push and bull{censored} my way in. Jeez, I've been playing 44 years and I can fart with the best of them.

So you want me to make them play nice with you?

I can't.

So you want me to tell you not to do anything stupid?

"Don't do anything stupid!

O.K., now have fun.

• Members

I used to play open stages like that. When they would finally let me on stage, I would be {censored}face drunk and throw a bunch of absurd odd-time prog rock riffs at their drummer, and yell {censored} into the microphone. I'd usually get the hook fairly quickly, but it was amusing.
:D
C7

I'd pay to see that.

• Members

Just for the record. I did get up and play after being forgotten till 3/4 thru the nite. I wowed 'em and got handshakes. There were some 19 year old kids on guitars from another band and they played great with me. I really enjoy playing with those young folks. Gd'nite!

Archived