anyone remember the "pot smoke coming from neighbors house" thread?

poomwah

• Members

well, turns out there was more than just pot. The hazmat guys are cleaning the house out right now. The guy next door got hauled off about an hour ago. Had an undercover narcotics officer knock on my door and ask to use my sink. While he was washing up he said "if you see any bottles outside, make sure you don't touch any. Your neighbor was running a meth lab"

• Members

well, turns out there was more than just pot. The hazmat guys are cleaning the house out right now. The guy next door got hauled off about an hour ago. Had an undercover narcotics officer knock on my door and ask to use my sink. While he was washing up he said "if you see any bottles outside, make sure you don't touch any. Your neighbor was running a meth lab"

The second I read the first statement I knew that's what it would be. Lots of that happening everywhere... Lucky for you they scared them off. Lots of bad things could've happened.

• Members

Glad to hear that they are getting that {censored} out of your neck of the woods.

• Members

The second I read the first statement I knew that's what it would be. Lots of that happening everywhere... Lucky for you they scared them off. Lots of bad things could've happened.

No foolin' - meth labs have been known to produce some spectacular - and very deadly - explosions... Glad things are starting to look up in that regard, Poomwah...

- georgestrings

• Members

One thing about being close to Mexico is that the meth labs have been outsourced to Chihuahua. They literally use cement truck tumblers to make that {censored} down there, and ship it right on up.

That explains why the number of meth lab busts have gone down sharply over the last few years in CO, yet the number of possession and distribution busts have gone through the roof.:facepalm:

C7

• Members

the cops in my area don't even seem to care about weed anymore...I've heard so many stories of kids being pulled over or kids at parties and the worst is they take it or make them flush it. but then again...I'm sure that's not everybody...

but yeah.....meth destroys everything....EVERYTHING

• Members

the cops in my area don't even seem to care about weed anymore...I've heard so many stories of kids being pulled over or kids at parties and the worst is they take it or make them flush it. but then again...I'm sure that's not everybody...

but yeah.....meth destroys everything....EVERYTHING

They just hauled around 10,000 plants out of the San Bernardino National Forest. The toxic waste left behind (just from growing weed) causes all sorts of environmental problems.

Of course, meth labs are far worse by comparison...

• Members

They just hauled around 10,000 plants out of the San Bernardino National Forest. The toxic waste left behind (just from growing weed) causes all sorts of environmental problems.

Toxic waste from plant growth? What were they fertilizing it with? :confused:

Someone is makin' {censored} up; if growing pot produced toxic waste I would have been dead before I got to Kindergarten.:D

C7

• Members

Toxic waste from plant growth? What were they fertilizing it with?
:confused:

Someone is makin' {censored} up; if growing pot produced toxic waste I would have been dead before I got to Kindergarten.
:D
C7

Fertilizer is toxic in large amounts, they also used animal (rat) poison to keep the critters at bay. Not to mention all of the irrigation equipment, pots, etc that get left behind. Water gets diverted, there are mounds of trash, no port-o-potty,...

Park land is cheaper than a grow/cook house.

• Members

Yep, that's exactly what was happening. You think he really just wanted to wash his hands? As if they wouldn't have any sort of equipment for washing up while busting a methlab??
:facepalm::idea:

nah he was cool... he was the first one there, checking about something else and didnt know it was a meth lab until he got there. This was before the whole street was crawling with cops. And he didn't ask to come in side at first, at first he asked if he could use my garden hose to rinse his hands off, but I didnt have one, then he asked to come in.

• Members

Oh man....I think I recommended that you call 222 TIPS or whatever your anonymous phone reportring line is.

You woulda been living large very soon for tipping off the cops for a meth lab...if he didnt come by a fire a few shots into your house.

Who knows?

• Members

wow thats crazy! its good that that crap wont be right next door to you anymore jeesh.... i mean pot is great but meth is bad bad bad sick stuff, i used to know a creep that was into that stuff. he was definetly a creep thats for sure

Archived