entirely subjective "great" band of the day:

Avalanchemaster

• Members

wow! I guess I have to add disclaimers to my self-indulgent threads nowadays.

:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFOioskN3pI

it's a surprise until you click. the cool thing about this video is the double neck guitar, which has an electric guitar on the bottom neck and a fretless bass guitar on the top. pretty damn cool setup!

can't get enough of this band lately. this is one of their best tracks. If you don't like it, so sorry, but you suck at liking music. :):lol:

• Members

yes I think the operative word here is "were" (a great band)...with the keyboardist' overdose in the nineties, they suffered greatly in the songwriting dept. I still like them, but their last couple of albums have been below the high standard that they set with previous material!

Yeah, huge +! there. Ogre's solo albums are proof who the song writer was there. :facepalm:

• Members

that is what I was afraid of, and is the reason I never bothered with the solo material....

on a side note, is there any other band who are as schizo and crazy and awesome as Skinny Puppy (once were)?

In industrial? Oh geez. I haven't listened to a whole lot lately. But I can ask my friends who do.

Archived