God hates the Buffalo Bills

Psilocybin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not as much as he hates the Bengals!

It is a more cruel kind of hate with the Bills. Starting with the trip to superbowl vs the Giants, Bills fans have had numerous occasions of their hopes being built up just high enough for a good smashing.

Wide Right Superbowl

Superbowl Blowout

Superbowl Blowout

Superbowl, where they lead at half time only to get blown out in the 2nd half.

Music City Miracle

Then we have last year's Monday Night Football game, Dallas @ Buffalo. Beaten by multiple long field goals at the end.

This year the Bills did a lot of work in their offseason. Things seemed on the up with a 4-0 start. Now they are 5-5 with tonight's horse {censored} attempt at a field goal being the icing on the cake.

I am bitter and drunk. Rawr. :facepalm:

• Members

It is a more cruel kind of hate with the Bills. Starting with the trip to superbowl vs the Giants, Bills fans have had numerous occasions of their hopes being built up just high enough for a good smashing.

Wide Right Superbowl

Superbowl Blowout

Superbowl Blowout

Superbowl, where they lead at half time only to get blown out in the 2nd half.

Music City Miracle

Then we have last year's Monday Night Football game,
Dallas @ Buffalo
. Beaten by multiple long field goals at the end.

This year the Bills did a lot of work in their offseason. Things seemed on the up with a 4-0 start. Now they are 5-5 with tonight's horse {censored} attempt at a field goal being the icing on the cake.

I am bitter and drunk. Rawr.
:facepalm:

Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas sold their souls to satan in 1990, this is God's punishment on western New York for their sins. Sorry. You have 20 more years of futility to suffer.

C7

• Members

Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas sold their souls to satan in 1990, this is God's punishment on western New York for their sins. Sorry. You have 20 more years of futility to suffer.

C7

John Elway must have had a less extreme deal with satan. Perhaps a mere renting of his soul?

Broncos crapped out in numerous superbowls, but then finish with two wins.

• Members

C7

Dude, Buffalo sucks enough as is. They don't need any extra punishment. Trust me.:eek:

• Members

John Elway must have had a less extreme deal with satan. Perhaps a mere renting of his soul?

Broncos crapped out in numerous superbowls, but then finish with two wins.

John Elway never dealt his soul to the devil. He defeated the devil in Mortal Kombat.

Seriously, I saw him do it. It was at the 7-11 on Colorado Blvd. and Mississippi Ave. in Denver, in July of 1996.

C7

• Members

John Elway never dealt his soul to the devil. He defeated the devil in Mortal Kombat.

Seriously, I saw him do it. It was at the 7-11 on Colorado Blvd. and Mississippi Ave. in Denver, in July of 1996.

C7

True Story. To this very day, Elway's still got 11 of the 20 high scores on that machine.

• Members

True Story. To this very day, Elway's still got 11 of the 20 high scores on that machine.

John Elway is a Mortal Kombat legend in this town.

Interesting fact: that's the same 7-11 that Chris Robinson was arrested at for spitting on the clerk, when the clerk refused to sell him 3.2 beer after midnight.

:idea:

Sadly, it's not a 7-11 anymore. It's a Pizza Hut/Wingstreet carryout location.:cry:

C7

• Members

I could just see a Raiders fan unplugging the machine.

Howie Long showed up and tried to pull some {censored} like that, but Tom Jackson beat the hell out of him in the parking lot while Simon Fletcher and Dennis Smith held him down. Jay Schroeder started to get out of the truck to defend Howie, but Bobby Humphries smacked him in the face with a 2x4 and knocked him back into the annals of underachieving, overhyped and shortlived Raiders QB's.

Still, despite the near riot going on in the parking lot, Elway beat Satan, using Sonya. Satan should have totally won because he was using Raiden, but Elway not only got the Fatality, he got the Flawless Victory in both rounds. Satan started screaming about Elway being "{censored}ing cheap", but we all knew he just had no skillz.

C7

• Members

Howie Long showed up and tried to pull some {censored} like that, but Tom Jackson beat the hell out of him in the parking lot while Simon Fletcher and Dennis Smith held him down.

Now you're just getting silly. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that Howie Long isn't actually a human but is in fact an advanced cybernetic organism sent back to kill Jon Connor, but his programming got screwed up and he ended up inventing the rush end position. No way TJ is giving a beatdown to a Terminator...

• Members

Now you're just getting silly.
:rolleyes:

Everyone knows that Howie Long isn't actually a human but is in fact an advanced cybernetic organism sent back to kill Jon Connor, but his programming got screwed up and he ended up inventing the rush end position. No way TJ is giving a beatdown to a Terminator...

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't gotten a few swift kicks to his ribs of my own. That dude isn't cybernetic, he's just aged really, really well.:D

C7

• Members

{censored} kickers. {censored} kickers in their stupid asses.

you gotta love that amazing 4th quarter though...

on the final field goal i was on my feet, then exclaimed "OHHHHHH!!! YOU LOST THE GAME LIKE YOU LOST 4 SUPER BOWLS IN A ROW"

hehehe

I should be an announcer...

• Members

None of you have any credibility to complain about your teams.

None of you are from DETROIT.

Until you have to put up with the Lions, you can't cry about
{censored}

You knew what you were getting into when you became a Lions fan. :D

• Members

You knew what you were getting into when you became a Lions fan.
:D

Incorrect. I'm a FOOTBALL fan. I got stuck with a {censored}e team, a coward owner, a has-been quarterback, and a BAT-{censored}-CRAZY coach. You guys oughta listen to his interviews, this Marinelli guy really is off his rocker.

"My shovel is sharp, my pick is ready, and my will is outstanding."

WHO SAYS CRAP LIKE THIS????

• Members

None of you have any credibility to complain about your teams.

None of you are from DETROIT.

Until you have to put up with the Lions, you can't cry about
{censored}

How about Seattle sports fans? They are in the midst of what may go down as the worst year in sports history for any city.

Sonics: "Relocated" to Oklahoma City, OK

Mariners: 101 losses

Seahawks: 2-8 (picked by many "experts" to win NFC West)

UW Huskies Football: 0-10

WSU Cougers Football: 1-10

But there is some good news: MLS expansion team joins the league in 2009!

Archived