Yorkville Bassmaster

Rumble Bass

• Members

I have a Bassmaster XS800 with an Avatar 4x10 neo. It really sounds good. I am playing guitar in my current band and my bass player is using an American jazz bass that really sounds good to me.

I want to do a band playing bass too. I'll start a new thread about a good bass that has excellent playability.

Good luck to you Rumble Bass! :)

• Members

I have the 1x15 200w combo..it weighs a {censored}ing ton but it's bulletproof. I disconnected the tweeter and it sounds a million times better, imo. I don't think I know any bass players around here that haven't had one at one point :D I'd love to see the number of units sold in Nova Scotia just for kicks :D

• Members

I have the 1x15 200w combo..it weighs a {censored}ing ton but it's bulletproof. I disconnected the tweeter and it sounds a million times better, imo. I don't think I know any bass players around here that haven't had one at one point
:D
I'd love to see the number of units sold in Nova Scotia just for kicks

Similar here, just I covered the tweeter with a 1/4" think plate of steel (with weather strip foam on the tweeter side) to smooth out the sound without jacking the resistance to the amp, it's loud as hell and sounds great, at 60 pounds I don't think it's all that heavy, it's the older one, the blue one... blue carpet is coming off, may be time for burgundy Naugahyde....

• Members

I have the 1x15 200w combo..it weighs a {censored}ing ton but it's bulletproof. I disconnected the tweeter and it sounds a million times better, imo. I don't think I know any bass players around here that haven't had one at one point
I'd love to see the number of units sold in Nova Scotia just for kicks

But doesn't yours have a good strong handle? ;)

I can't check the old numbers, pre buy-out, but if you really want to know. :D

Archived