my car got repoed today

grimble_grumble

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I said is pretty much the end. I payed through paypal, waited 3 weeks, nothing. I then sent him an instant message on AIM. He said "aw man, i'm a dick. i'll send em tomorrow lol".

nothing.

So I opened a claim on paypal. He didn't deny what I said, so I got $.02 cents back.

What can you do. some people {censored}ing suck....

• Members

Have you ever noticed that disclaimer at the beginning of that show? It says something about changing the names of the people involved. I think they are reenacting prior repos. I've seen episodes where "owners" pull guns and repo guys hook up the car and drive away with the cameramen left behind getting a nice shot of the "owner" shooting at the vehicle as it's being towed. Now
that's
what I call shenanigans.
:cop:

I know what you mean. I watched that episode and thought the same thing. Certainly if that was a real life situation, and the cameraman saw that he was going to be left behind with a gun-brandishing hothead, he'd drop the camcorder and bolt. Unless the camcorder was mounted on an M16.

• Members

Craig said something about banning people for fraud but that dude's title still says junior member. Why doesn't it read "banned"?

Late to the party again... but Dan's post needs a +1.

He apparently didn't care about {censored}ing highorse over, although he did call himself a dildo in Prime's thread... but never appologized for the situation he created (at least not publicly). 100% Troll.

Archived