X2 xds plus

mdd30

• Members

Do any of you who happen to use the X2 xds plus wireless ever had line of sight problems? My guitar player is thinking about getting one, and isn't sure which he's gonna get. I used to have the cheapest one, and had some LOS problems with it, but went to the rackmount version and haven't had any problems. Just thought I'd ask around to see...I told him to just get the rackmount (I even have a case he can mount it in), but you know how that goes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators

I have the floor pedal version and have had zero los issues. Then again, I plug the unit in (not using batteries) and keep it on my bass amp, so it's higher. I'm wondering if that's what the general issue is with los. I haven't heard of any los issues with the Plus model.

• Members

I have the floor pedal version and have had zero los issues. Then again, I plug the unit in (not using batteries) and keep it on my bass amp, so it's higher. I'm wondering if that's what the general issue is with los. I haven't heard of any los issues with the Plus model.

Yeah, that's what I did with my floor pedal model (xds95 I guess it was) when I had it too...used the power supply and put it on top of my amp. I still had problems when I went around corners. I guess, really, my amp isn't all that tall, but still shoulda worked when going around corners I'd think.

Archived