how many watts and how many ohms

poomwah

• Moderators
Seriously. What has it ever done for
me
lately? It's always like "Since I am 9, you be 6" and I'm all "no way, I'm not a number, I'm a free man. :mad:"

Quick quote, while I hate 9, I decided to use 7 since it's actually a prime number. But I'm for hating all sorts of numbers. So {censored} 7 and {censored} 9.

And keep that white balloon mother{censored}er away from me too. :D

• Members
Quick quote, while I hate 9, I decided to use 7 since it's actually a prime number. But I'm for hating all sorts of numbers. So {censored} 7 and {censored} 9.

And keep that white balloon mother{censored}er away from me too.
:D

I caught that you changed it after, but beat ya to the punch. ;)

Not a Maiden fan I am guessing? :lol:

• Moderators
Iron Maiden. Part of one of my posts was a reference to a song of theirs. You probably know the original movie that the sample came from though... The Prisoner.

The Prisoner - which was my balloon reference. (It was a TV series, not a movie. ;))

• Members
The Prisoner - which was my balloon reference. (It was a TV series, not a movie.
;)
)

Never seen it, I only now of it from the song. The balloon reference went right over my head, probably next to my Maiden reference.

My old band, Helen's Motor, when trying to decide a name, was briefly called "The New #2" from the sample at the start of that song. Obviously, we didn't keep the name long. I pulled it out at a gig when we didn't have a name yet to motivate the others to hurry up and decide on a good one. It worked.

Archived