The "I'm here when no-one else is" thread...

ToeJamFootball

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooooooh, look at the list now.........bnyswonger, Bryan316, burdizzos, chris-dax, collinwho, fretless, In Absentia, JacieFB, JCampbell72, Kindness, L. Ron Hoover, lowboy, Macelind, Oddsock, poomwah, qmel4, RedsFan75, SmallEQ, Super Bass, T. Alan Smith, t3ch, toolbar, tylytle, wedward

POST YOU {censored}ERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?PJ@))!@#

• Members

post? Whats that? BTW TJF.Played a gig this weekend,and rehearsed with the other band for a gig next weekend. Busier than a one legged cowboy at a butt-kicking contest. Some drunk bitch kept eyeing me after her date(the band leaders brother) introduced us. They left,she comes back in not 5 minutes later,cockblocked me outta the REAL splittail I was after,so here I sit ,on the forum with my one and only true love,my right hand(happy Valentines Day hand!)Posting. Did I do that Right?

• Members
post? Whats that? BTW TJF.Played a gig this weekend,and rehearsed with the other band for a gig next weekend. Busier than a one legged cowboy at a butt-kicking contest. Some drunk bitch kept eyeing me after her date(the band leaders brother) introduced us. They left,she comes back in not 5 minutes later,cockblocked me outta the REAL splittail I was after,so here I sit ,on the forum with my one and only true love,my right hand(happy Valentines Day hand!)Posting. Did I do that Right?

All up until that last bit about you posting with dick in hand.... I hear C7 is into that {censored} send him a PM :love:

:D

• Members

bloody crowded today...spilled my pint trying to get past james on bass...sorry mate your suedes will dry out

now where is that bastage roger in the sky

next one is on me...

mrcrow, bassman1956, bek1, BigMac5, Bob O'Brian, Boosterbleep, BRussu, Bryan316, dravenzouk, ec437, first inversion, Fl

• Members

Hey Toejam. I didn't post with it in my hand! Thats ...,well thats just...,dis{censored}inggusting!!!! I was just letting you know what kinda luck I have at times. I mean I had a nice looking little philly warming up niceley to me,when this {censored}ing hosebag that may have been hot in 1971 starts rubbing her tits (and I'm surprized they werent down around her knees) on me saying she needed a ride home,and ole boy just went crazy!!! Jeez if it wasn't for bad luck,I wouldnt have any luck at all!!!

• Members

bloody crowded today...spilled my pint trying to get past james on bass...sorry mate your suedes will dry out

now where is that bastage roger in the sky

next one is on me...

mrcrow, bassman1956, bek1, BigMac5, Bob O'Brian, Boosterbleep, BRussu, Bryan316, dravenzouk, ec437, first inversion, Fl

• Members
Why do you wish you had to go to work?

I have real trouble going to bed . then I can't get up in the morning coz of it. sucks

I don't have a job atm...

I seem to only want to (be able to) sleep if I have accomplished something during the day. I have no trouble getting up though, even if I've only been asleep for a couple hours... :idk:

• Members
I don't have a job atm...

I seem to only want to (be able to) sleep if I have accomplished something during the day. I have no trouble getting up though, even if I've only been asleep for a couple hours...
:idk:

I thought you were going to be a student?

Archived