I need a new mouse

Derek5272

• Members

The sensitivity on my mouse is whacked. Always set to the middle of the Slow/Fast bar in the settings, but sometimes it will crawl along, and other times it'll be too fast for me to properly handle. Suggestions for a good mouse?

• Members

You pay for it, but IMHO it's the greatest mouse ever designed.

The Logitech MX Revolution.

*snip*

Never has a mouse done so much so well that I'd ever geek out over it. This one I do.

$110 :eek: Not sure I want to spend that much money on a mouse.

• Members

Not
that
kind of mouse. They're hard to plug into computers, and I'd have to replace it every time I got hungry.

On the plus side there is usually a Home Depot in the same plazas as Pet Smarts. Home Depot sells duct tape.

Just saying.

• Members

:facepalm:

It's an old joke that I thought everyone knew.
:idk:

Why do you wrap a mouse in duct tape?

So it doesn't explode when you {censored} it.

Well, you said yourself it's an old joke. So everybody DID know it... And now us young folk don't.

Geezer.

;)

• Members

You pay for it, but IMHO it's the greatest mouse ever designed.

The Logitech MX Revolution.

logitech-mx-revolution2.jpg

Never has a mouse done so much so well that I'd ever geek out over it. This one I do.

Maybe it's just the picture, but that thing looks rather big, as in it looks too tall on the rounded part in the middle.

• Members

Logitech TrackBall ftw.

I have the MS trackball at work. I use it alongside a normal Dell mouse. Depending on the task I use one or the other or both at once, alternating.

I've had it a few years, but it doesnt roll like it used too, and no amount of cleaning underneath will ever bring it back again. I started using a mouse alongside it because it fatigues me in its current state.

Archived